Tenchi is BACK in TV (Toonami and Tenchi thread)

Started by Tenchi Ryu, November 04, 2012, 12:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
5 Pages on ANN and only one member starts the usual OVA 3 bitching....I'm very impressed... ; :) :) :) :)

Link?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

>OVA3
>worse than Tokyo

confirmed for autistic butthurt oldfag

These people don't seem too smart....

QuoteThis revival of Toonami is looking more like a clever and wasteful way to get a business deduction for the more profitable areas of AS to pay less taxes!!

<.<  Someone tell Sunday Silence what a deduction is.  You can't make yourself profitable through deductions alone.  It's better to not spend the money and have 70% of it after taxes, than to spend it on nonsense and be out the 100%.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

ANN is shit and so are the people who use their forum. Those people are more retarded than the trolls on 4chan.

Quote from: shades of blue on November 04, 2012, 05:35:28 PM
ANN is shit and so are the people who use their forum. Those people are more retarded than the trolls on 4chan.

they don't understand anything outside of the big 3

One guy on the subject said he didn't like the ova 3 so that mean everyone on ANN are morons ? :o

Quote from: Gaston on November 04, 2012, 06:52:08 PM
One guy on the subject said he didn't like the ova 3 so that mean everyone on ANN are morons ? :o

More like one guy mentions he doesn't like OVA 3 when the topic wasn't even ABOUT OVA 3. Hell, he didn't even add insight about GXP being on Toonami, just started talking about some completely off topic shit.

And no, ANN community does a bunch of shit to be considered morons. They tend to act like elitist assholes who think they are the center of the anime universe. Go post saying you've downloaded at least one anime series without buying it, and watch how they flip the fuck out.

no just in general they are

http://www.hulu.com/playlist/196849

^^ most ANN members

lol no, there are a number of instances were the idiots posting on ANN have proven their selves to be idiots. You should have seen when Funi got caught downloading pirated anime and using it in their studios. And a number of reviews from their "professional bloggers" are pure cancer, see their Sekirei review.

Quote from: shades of blue on November 04, 2012, 07:15:09 PM
And a number of reviews from their "professional bloggers" are pure cancer, see their Sekirei review.

Dude, they just gave eps 7-12 of Dakura a B-

Go the Myanimelist and look how just about everyone who watched that bashed the fuck out of it, myself included.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=496305

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 04, 2012, 07:07:05 PM
Go post saying you've downloaded at least one anime series without buying it, and watch how they flip the fuck out.

Is that count if I never downloaded anime but I watch it on video I can found on internet ? LOL

BTW, Dr Soviet, Hulu doesn't work in my country.

Is that count if I never downloaded anime but I watch it on video I can found on internet ? LOL

BTW, Dr Soviet, Hulu doesn't work in my country.

Move to America