New Isekai spot on Funimation APP

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 10, 2012, 10:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's up now for the paying customers.

North American freeloaders can watch on Sept. 21st.  ;)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

The guy whit the gun (sorry, I don't remember his name) look more evil in the publicity than in the series.

September 21, 2012, 01:15:43 PM #6 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:17:29 PM by Tenchi Ryu
First 2 episodes are up on Funimation Subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXwPwANk2Q&feature=g-u-u

I also saw 4 episodes of Tenchi Universe up subbed.

Dumb ignorant as fuck youtube comment:

"does everything need a giant robot remake?"

Ain't even surprised...

OVA now up to episode 10 on Hulu....

Tenchi Universe is up to episode 6 on Funimation (subscription needed) while up to episode 4 on their Youtube channel.

Isekai is up to episode 3 on the site while up to episode 2 on Youtube

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-09-25/north-american-stream-list/sept-10-23

The Isekai channel is up at the top and Already shown, now I present the rest of the Tenchi collection on the Funimation APP....

Are they make clear about the different alternative universe Tenchi Muyo has ? Because that not what I saw when I read the resume of Tenchi In Tokyo. I can think it is the original series if I knew nothing about Tenchi Muyo ! They should explain it.

October 15, 2012, 04:19:46 AM #10 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 04:22:09 AM by Tenchi Ryu
So has Animenewsnetwork made a serious error or is Isekai already dubbed up to episode 6?
??? ??? ??? ???

*Nope, just ANN's dumbasses not even proofreading their work... ::)

So while browsing ITunes, I see that TU and TinT is up completely in dub. You can buy the whole pack for $36 or buy single episodes for 2 bucks a pop. Don't really mean anything for me though, my pirating ass is doing just find with my super illegal dual audio files....

ISM is now completely uploaded on YouTube for you YouTube lovers. I definitely recommend using them if you have some kind of adblocker. Hulu, you can go fuck yourself...makin me sit thru a black ass screen for 2 mins...

War on Geminar ~ English Dub episodes 1 - 2 TV-MA, are scheduled to be put up on 03/05/13 (FUNi subscribers only) :woop:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

That's great! I can't wait to see it.