New Isekai spot on Funimation APP

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 10, 2012, 10:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Or asking teh Jibreh to review some Tenchi/Ryoko TU fanfiction.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Let's ask ANN to put TR in charge of reviewing NTR<.<
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

If you don't like ANN, why you don't just stop read their review ? And for me I don't have problem that a person who like anime review all anime he/she want to review. But hey if really ALL the reviewers have the same opinon all the times, maybe they should have reviewers with different taste.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 21, 2013, 02:34:37 AM
I don't need every anime I watch to be groundbreaking or any of that.  It just needs to entertain me.

Yup, that's the Vibe I got from the reviewer in this case. (hurr animu gots to be ground breaking to be worth it.)

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 21, 2013, 04:49:40 AM
The shit sucks and should burn in hell...

-The End.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 21, 2013, 07:21:27 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 21, 2013, 04:49:40 AM
The shit sucks and should burn in hell...

-The End.

TR, you'll fit in with other ANN reviewers just fine

:popcorn:

From the ANN thread.
"You should probably be aware that jibrilmudo is posting here as a representative of Useless Tenchi, a hardcore Tenchi fan forum where it's considered good form to hate ANN reviewers with a passion, because in their eyes you look down on the kind of harem and fanservice anime they cherish. A bitching session about this review is in progress there right now. Their basic belief is that you shouldn't review an anime unless you're a hardcore fan of its subgenre or, better yet, franchise, because otherwise you'll end up exposing its obvious faults and we can't have that. Truth be told, jibrilmudo is not nearly as extreme as some of the others there, but it's still worth knowing that the reviewer's style or verbosity is not the motivation here.

But that's not what I signed up to say. I did it to commend Carl on a spot on review which matches my own experience with War on Geminar almost to a tee. I'm more forgiving of the fanservice aspects, but that's about the only difference of opinion I have with his take. It doesn't happen very often that I end up feeling that a reviewer has read my mind, but in this case it's happened and the experience was worth delurking and thanking the man for a job well done. I quite literally couldn't have said it better myself."

:lmao:

I especially love the "But that's not what I signed up to say." part. Sure pal, anything you say...

It's also fun as always to see the ANN staff get pissy over any sort of criticism. Professionals. :emot-smugdog:
I wonder what the criteria for being a reviewer there is? "Hey guys I got sum opinions on stuff I watch, an' dangit, if I can't write 'em down too. Now fork over sum o' dem money!"
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on January 22, 2013, 10:18:11 AM
From the ANN thread.
"You should probably be aware that jibrilmudo is posting here as a representative of Useless Tenchi, a hardcore Tenchi fan forum where it's considered good form to hate ANN reviewers with a passion, because in their eyes you look down on the kind of harem and fanservice anime they cherish. A bitching session about this review is in progress there right now. Their basic belief is that you shouldn't review an anime unless you're a hardcore fan of its subgenre or, better yet, franchise, because otherwise you'll end up exposing its obvious faults and we can't have that. Truth be told, jibrilmudo is not nearly as extreme as some of the others there, but it's still worth knowing that the reviewer's style or verbosity is not the motivation here.

But that's not what I signed up to say. I did it to commend Carl on a spot on review which matches my own experience with War on Geminar almost to a tee. I'm more forgiving of the fanservice aspects, but that's about the only difference of opinion I have with his take. It doesn't happen very often that I end up feeling that a reviewer has read my mind, but in this case it's happened and the experience was worth delurking and thanking the man for a job well done. I quite literally couldn't have said it better myself."

:lmao:

I especially love the "But that's not what I signed up to say." part. Sure pal, anything you say...

It's also fun as always to see the ANN staff get pissy over any sort of criticism. Professionals. :emot-smugdog:
I wonder what the criteria for being a reviewer there is? "Hey guys I got sum opinions on stuff I watch, an' dangit, if I can't write 'em down too. Now fork over sum o' dem money!"

This made my day :smug:

I should note it's ok to not like a certain series or have a different opinion Just don't be an idiot about it or at least know what the fuck you're talking about.

From the ANN thread.

I still never understood what people have against fanservice.  I wish Tenchi Muyo would give me MORE fanservice, Tenchi in the onsen, his muscles hot and sweaty after a hard day farming carrots....

:shygirl: :frustrated:

:sotw:  Oh yea, I'm at work.

:huhm:

Oh wow a battle between ANN and the forum ! Why I get the impression that a waste of time ? Maybe because I never really read their review and I only used this site for knowing who do what in anime. And why he/she only name Jibril ? She is not the more who hates ANN. Is she the designated villain of the fandom ?

Their basic belief is that you shouldn't review an anime unless you're a hardcore fan of its subgenre or, better yet, franchise, because otherwise you'll end up exposing its obvious faults and we can't have that.

I agree that someone can review an anime from a genre or a franchise they don't like, but that strange if one reviewer past his/her entire time watching anime from a genre/franchise he/she doesn't like.  :woot:

January 22, 2013, 03:25:23 PM #43 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:50:55 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Did this mofo just create an account for the sole purpose of that one statement? Like as if anyone outside of the Tenchi comminuty knows or cares for this site.

LMFAO, I'm fucking dying. So we on some snitching shit. Let me go to some news sites and complain about TF....Da fuck outta here with that queer ass shit. I'm convinced that folks just ain't got no life now. Go play some games, get some pussy, do something....shit.

Oh well, gonna be famous now  :duke:

That dirty motherfucka TR at it again, call the internet police... :woot:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 22, 2013, 12:32:28 PM

I still never understood what people have against fanservice.  I wish Tenchi Muyo would give me MORE fanservice, Tenchi in the onsen, his muscles hot and sweaty after a hard day farming carrots....

:shygirl: :frustrated:

:sotw:  Oh yea, I'm at work.

:huhm:

Agreed.

Also, Tenchi Ryu, are you black?