Some Paradise Wars details

Started by onimono, April 07, 2013, 05:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Probably, but think I'm going delay my next international shipment til after the next summer comiket issue. So I won't have a copy in my hands for a couple months. Plus the dollar value continues to climb and I keep hoping to find a cheap copy of Tenchi Sanki #6 to add to my collection. Right now all I've got waiting for me is a copy of Kamidake Onsen 10.

I'll add this to my list of imports, along with the last couple of GXP novels. Thanks for the share on the Kodansha link. ^_^

May 04, 2013, 09:23:46 PM #17 Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:35:23 PM by Dr.Soviet
Looks like some places have a poster with Kajishima's as a promotion

Best size I could get of it.

講談社ラノベ文庫「パラダイスウォー」読了。原作は梶島正樹氏、著者は水樹尋氏。梶島原作だけあって梶島ワールドと何らかのリンクがあるのかと思っていたら、天地無用!魎皇鬼やGXPと直結とは。2巻が半年後までに出るといいなぁ・・・梶島氏が書いているGXPは年1冊だからなぁ・・・

Storytelling company: YA Fiction Library "Paradise Wars" finished reading. Original Work: は梶島正樹氏 Author: は水樹尋氏 . Original Work being the case/as expected from Kajishima (?) Trouble Helm Island World (?) and some sort of link to be Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Oh-Ki, GXP and is direct connection to GXP. 2(nd) Volume to come out after half a year, not later than that. Kajishima to write 1 (more) GXP novel...

氷室の天地サイン本、本日分も無事完売してたようで‼ありがとうございます!!

Ice Room of Tenchi Muyo sign origin Today minute (something) sold out Hero's visage is coming out!! Thank You!!

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on May 16, 2013, 11:40:45 PM
THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ONE.

but let's hope not  :sotw:
Seiryo was cool for me, especially after GXP. I was pretty meh about him in OVA 2, but he grew on me in GXP. Even grew some balls near the final episodes and pulled that bowl haircut pirate chick. Was smooth and gave her the rsoe and everything....

Plus he has one of the best theme songs in the whole Tenchi franchise.
http://www.mp3ye.eu/tenchi-muyo-shizu-ryuu-toujou-mp3-download_1101486.html

Since they make it a point to say the character is only important to GXP then that means it's not Seto or Airi.

So we already have connections to the Shank Guild, Balta guild and even some cabbits.

I knew we were suppose to have some kind of Tenchi lore connection, but damn. Kajishima giving us some good ass doggy treats.

Minamida ('s Minami)
Monitoring of the Galactic Federation side. Pseudonym of Yamada southwest of "Shin Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki Gaiden Tenchi Muyo! GXP".
I'm walking with his (four animals that D is estimated to be sub-Fu or Fu clone made of 24 episodes of the TV series Tenchi Muyo! GXP, F, K, of M) cat rabbit.

...Wait, is this saying that this character is Seina using a pseudonym?

Quote from: LightHawkWing on June 01, 2013, 02:44:08 AM
Minamida ('s Minami)
Monitoring of the Galactic Federation side. Pseudonym of Yamada southwest of "Shin Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki Gaiden Tenchi Muyo! GXP".
I'm walking with his (four animals that D is estimated to be sub-Fu or Fu clone made of 24 episodes of the TV series Tenchi Muyo! GXP, F, K, of M) cat rabbit.

...Wait, is this saying that this character is Seina using a pseudonym?

Yep. I got all the details for ya. 

http://tenchi.astronerdboy.com/section-2-6-paradise-war/

Thanks for alerting me to this and thanks to Tomato for graciously translating this despite a packed schedule. ^_^

As I thought....this being so close to GXP, it can only mean one thing....