Some Paradise Wars details

Started by onimono, April 07, 2013, 05:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

And watch this be eventually scanned like its nothing....

Yet trying to get someone to scan h-manga is like pulling teeth, even if you're willing to pay.

Start, fight - Ino made, not only that! !
The give in the original familiar, of Kajishima Masaki popular series "Tenchi Muyo!", 2nd series! ! When I got used to the survival of life on the island Van Ueshima the south, which began suddenly. Would have been faced with the decision that there is (let wolfberry) piece drive future. And I've decided that cast himself in battle multiplied by fate (of the universe rather) - Earth! But, without a speck is such a dangerous atmosphere, beautiful girl around us to show us a smile not to change and always. (Do not miss also training daily, of course) and go to school together, or studying, fun life abiding ...... and go to play was followed. Meanwhile, you know the circumstances of each girls gradually, and thinking perspective to the fight and the girls were beginning to change the future. It is woven on the island of beautiful south, extraordinary and everyday. And Between the battle space and earth, of a grand scale, and that future will see

O...kay... :shepicide:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on October 25, 2013, 09:55:22 PM
Start, fight - Ino made, not only that! !
The give in the original familiar, of Kajishima Masaki popular series "Tenchi Muyo!", 2nd series! ! When I got used to the survival of life on the island Van Ueshima the south, which began suddenly. Would have been faced with the decision that there is (let wolfberry) piece drive future. And I've decided that cast himself in battle multiplied by fate (of the universe rather) - Earth! But, without a speck is such a dangerous atmosphere, beautiful girl around us to show us a smile not to change and always. (Do not miss also training daily, of course) and go to school together, or studying, fun life abiding ...... and go to play was followed. Meanwhile, you know the circumstances of each girls gradually, and thinking perspective to the fight and the girls were beginning to change the future. It is woven on the island of beautiful south, extraordinary and everyday. And Between the battle space and earth, of a grand scale, and that future will see

O...kay... :shepicide:

t-thanks google translate

What's funny is that it comes out the same day C85 circle locations should be announced. :smug:

As a surprise to no one there will be a Vol 3 (Date unknown)

I had a friend who went to Japan who brought me back volume 1 and 2, which rocked. I was surprised to see that the artwork for volume 1 had the girls in sailor school uniforms many times.

Anyway, with the novels apparently selling well, Kajishima-sensei will likely get this done as an anime.  I wish he'd get the Shin Tenchi Muyo novels adapted as a set of OVA titles.

December 22, 2013, 06:20:42 AM #53 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 06:28:07 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Been notified the writer of Paradise War has a twitter (I know right?)

Wonder if its time to do some honorary appreciation work....Nah, I got a life and all lol. But I'll maybe keep tabs on him though it probably don't mean much.

Probably will wait to get back into serious Tenchi mode after the new Comiket wave and getting totally wasted on New Years

:bombed:

Any clues as to why a bunch of Space Pirates are apparently just chilling out on a tropical island on Earth?

Also, is there any English site where I can order these books from? Because trying to order from Amazon Japan when I don't understand anything is just not going to happen.

Quote from: Spudcommando on January 18, 2014, 01:57:43 PM
Any clues as to why a bunch of Space Pirates are apparently just chilling out on a tropical island on Earth?

Also, is there any English site where I can order these books from? Because trying to order from Amazon Japan when I don't understand anything is just not going to happen.

No idea as to what is happening in Paradise War exactly.

January 18, 2014, 03:55:49 PM #56 Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:58:47 PM by جبريل 無道
I use JaponicaMarket for ordering from Japan:
http://www.japonicamarket.com/

Realize that you'll pay domestic japanese shipping to them, and then international (they only do express for orders over $60 since PP screws them without tracking #), plus commission, a slight currency conversion fee (they lose to PP).

Their commission is the most reasonable I found of the lot.  If you're buying a bunch of small items piecemeal, you have to figure a big percentage on top of that, if you're buying big lots of stuff, it's just a small fraction %.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

January 18, 2014, 08:52:58 PM #57 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:58:09 PM by shades of blue
Better off simply buying the Kindle ebook and removing the DRM, then converting a copy to PDF. No need to OCR, perfect artwork & 100% accurate text.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.the-digital-reader.com/2013/09/15/how-add-kindle-drm-removal-plugin-calibre/
http://anonym.to/?http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/10/drm-be-damned-how-to-protect-your-amazon-e-books-from-being-deleted/

Paradise War 1 - paperback
Paradise War 1 - ebook
Paradise War 2 - paperback
Paradise War 2 - ebook

EDIT: I just noticed Amazon sold out of all new paperback copies of Paradise War 2. This would explain why I was unable to find the paperback listing a couple weeks ago, but could find it now. Also of note, the price of used copies is double that of your average lightnovel paperback. F-u-c-k that. Buying the kindle edition is without a doubt, the way to go.

Paradise War 2 is getting a reprint.

Does anybody know what happens in the Paradise War books and what, if any, connections it has to Tenchi Muyo?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki