Comiket 84

Started by shades of blue, June 13, 2013, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
With C85 coming up I'm gonna remove the sticky on this thread.

Finally got word of what I still owed for my latest mass of imported goods and I asked my source for more details about the signatures. This is is what he had to say, "...and I saw the artist sign both books. He was definitely there, but it didn't seem like he talked directly to any fans".

So there you have it, Kajishima is now 100% confirmed for attending Comiket. However, it would appear someone else mans his tables and he just kicks back, enjoying the chaos that is Comiket.

Tenchi Ryu: Kajishima...PLEASE CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH AND A PICTURE!!!!

Bodyguard: We got a code 5, desperate foreigner, I repeat, desperate foreigner. Restrain his ass and keep the package safe.

Kaji: Great work fellas.

WOW, you Tenchi Trolls™ truly are skilled at taking random banter and turning it into something venomous. IF you really thought anyone was serious about appearing Comiket just to snap a few candid photos of Kajishima, you are a fucking retard! I swear, you Tenchi Trolls™ will look for anything to find fault with, just to wage war on anything & anyone you dislike. And who the fuck are you to judge anyway?! Chances are you're just another anime pirate, that has never bought a single Tenchi related item. Your kind are the very last ones that should be questioning anyone's morality. Go pirate some chinese cartoons and die of cancer, dickhead.

September 16, 2013, 12:27:35 AM #94 Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:38:54 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: shades of blue on September 16, 2013, 12:21:19 AM

WOW, you Tenchi Trolls™ truly are skilled at taking random banter and turning it into something venomous. IF you really thought anyone was serious about appearing Comiket just to snap a few candid photos of Kajishima, you are a fucking retard! I swear, you Tenchi Trolls™ will look for anything to find fault with, just to wage war on anything & anyone you dislike. And who the fuck are you to judge anyway?! Chances are you're just another anime pirate, that has never bought a single Tenchi related item. Your kind are the very last ones that should be questioning anyone's morality. Go pirate some chinese cartoons and die of cancer, dickhead.
No homo, but you know I've loved you for years bro....

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Seriously though, how has this lasted 10 years people. Dafuq? I must be doing this Tenchi fan thing wrong...could have sworn watching the show from time to time was enough.

As someone who lived through trolls' crap and was the unwilling center of it for a while, when you see trolls trying to stir up drama:

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:
:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Yes. That's the best way to deal with trolls.

It's just too bad that it only takes one person to take the bait.  :frogonk:

Tenchi Ban 13.08 & Kamidake 11 are now made publicly available, for those who missed it.

----E-HENTAI LINKS---

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/632703/956438eed4/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/632712/42a6ddc8c4/

Tenchi Ban 13.08 - 600dpi, greyscaled, leveled & cropped

DOWNLOAD LINK
password is noneedfortenchi

https://anonfiles.com/file/77ea972194b7c85deecac560bbd04a50

Kamidake Onsen 11 - 600dpi, leveled & cropped

DOWNLOAD LINK
password is noneedfortenchi

https://anonfiles.com/file/664f36386e06d1745bd2aa2d0aac9b41