Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Z walked off, still laughing as he went to perfect the machine.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

However, Hild was also taking notes, in a chibi form in the corner with a few of her scientist rats, drooling over all the possibilities of what she really had in mind for this.  "Ooh!" she giggled silently, "this is BETTER than what she could have given me.  I just hope Hrungnir can handle this!"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Just what is this lot up to...." she sighed and wondered.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

She then sent them back to start exploring ways to find out the potential of what could come out of this.  After that, she went back to normal, entered the room, and then said, "Well, what have you crazy kids been up to?"

February 11, 2015, 02:19:51 PM #9079 Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 03:49:04 PM by Auir
"I think I just sparked the 9th console war." said Skuld.

Z's insane laughter could be heard in his makeshift workshop as he worked on the VR machine to make it ready for mass production.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Uh...one moment dear," she said to Skuld as she went into check on Z.

Z was working with the core of the VR machine, checking the power output and the runework with a smile on his face.

"So," she said, "Are you at last seeing the diabolical potential for this device?"

"Of course!" said Z, "Once this hits the market, I'll OWN the video game industry!  I'll have enough money to buy out half of tokyo with only pocket change!"

"Right, make the guest wait... *sigh*" Skuld made herself comfortable and found somewhere comfy to sit before pulling out a mp3 player and plugging some earbuds in.

"Eh..." she mumbled, and then said, "Um, aiming a bit low, are we?"

"How so?" asked Z, "Once this thing kicks off, I will OWN Tokyo!  Then, I just need to establish Nifflheim on earth!"

"Ah, that's more like it," she said with a smile, came out and said, "Sorry, dear.  More ice cream?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Sure." nodded Skuld, turning down the volume on her mp3 player.