Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Love you mom," said Z
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Call it a mechanic's block.  I just don't really feel like making anything new. Well, that's it. I can't think of something new." she sighed, leaning back and plopping onto the floor.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Keiichi put what he was doing on the table and said, "Well, maybe spending a day in town might jog something up.  I know when I've been lost in that kind of haze, a day off to just have fun gets the juices flowing.  Plus, you still really haven't gotten to know your new big little brother, Ian, and I bet he doesn't know the town as well.  Maybe the three of us can just go out and have some fun today."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Z was hard at work with Hrungnir to create a delivery system for their little project.  They planned to make it look completely natural before the plants would grow like crazy.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Of course, all the while, Hrungnir was pestering him all the while, telling him how he was messing up this or that, wondering where he got his learning, other things, stuffing her hands in to make it a certain way when she felt he wasn't listening.

Z was refraining from blasting her with a fireball, but was slowly losing his patience, "so," he ground out, "how should we deliver the initial seeds?"

"Really? That'd be cool." said Skuld, sitting back up.

"Where is he now? I'll go get him while you get ready."

When she got to the guesthouse she had converted into a home for Ian some months back, he was on his guitar, playing and singing this song with Belldandy:

https://www.youtube.com/v/VRg9NkIdjVs

Holy Bell had emerged to sing harmonies with Ian, and Ian's egg was glowing slightly.

After a lot of work, and a lot of restraint, the machine was done.

"Excellent!" she said, "Now, according to one of Mara's rats, it seems that Skuld has a little outing planned with Keiichi and Ian.  Let's see how much fun we can have with this."

Z held up a jar with what looked like dust, "we just need to spread these on the breeze."

"Track them," she said, "And when you feel the time is right, let it loose."

"Yes mother," said Z as he sent a chibi self with a camera out while he set up the machines.  the seeds would be scattered on the wind and the clouds would be seeded so that it would rain down the fertilizing nutrients to cause the seeds to turn into an instant jungle.

Skuld waited for the song to finish before walking in and applauding.

"That was really good!"

"Thanks, short stuff," he said, though not in a mean way, "You're sister has such a great voice."