Kiyone's funeral

Started by takahata, April 16, 2013, 06:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 23, 2013, 06:54:24 PM
Was meaning to post that, but forgot where that picture was. Thanks for the find SF1.

I've always would have loved for her to join in on the Harem, she seems to have free time with nothing else going on anyway. Though Yosho might have a fit seeing his direct grandson piping his daughter. Even though incest is cool for Jurai, that might be a little TOO incestuous.

I posted the translation on Ayeka Bliss a long time ago, but I can't remember the website I got it on.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 23, 2013, 10:32:20 PM
Not known yet....not enough information on them.

Might not be anyone important or just random Earth Masaki members.
Quote from: Empress of Jurai on April 23, 2013, 10:26:56 PM
Okay, so, who is the woman with dark green hair next to Tsukiko, the black-haired woman to Airi's side, and the lady in the black veil?

The lady in the black viel is Lady Seto. The woman on Airi's right has to be closley related to Tenchi. Either as a cousin or as an Aunt?  The woman with the green Hair next to Tsukiko must be Rea's mother.  Rea's mother was likely one of Kiyone's close friends.

Quote from: takahata on April 24, 2013, 04:36:26 PM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 23, 2013, 10:32:20 PM
Not known yet....not enough information on them.

Might not be anyone important or just random Earth Masaki members.
Quote from: Empress of Jurai on April 23, 2013, 10:26:56 PM
Okay, so, who is the woman with dark green hair next to Tsukiko, the black-haired woman to Airi's side, and the lady in the black veil?

The lady in the black viel is Lady Seto. The woman on Airi's right has to be closley related to Tenchi. Either as a cousin or as an Aunt?  The woman with the green Hair next to Tsukiko must be Rea's mother.  Rea's mother was likely one of Kiyone's close friends.

Reia is adopted into the Masaki clan. Thou the woman to Tsukiko's right is likely her adoptive parent, as people of lesser importance would sit in the rear at a shinto funeral. And Kajishima stated that Reia was only allowed to attend because of how close Kiyone & her were.

That said, Seto was in attendance at the funeral, so the veiled figure is likely her. However that woman is wearing the royal teardrop on her funeral robes, which does not make much sense because she is not a Masaki. And the short haired woman next to her is rumored to be Taro's grandmother, who was also at the funeral. Which leaves one completely unknown, possibly Airi's mother. Who would be a fitting person to sit beside Airi. Thou once again, the robe has a royal teardrop on them.