GXP novels

Started by LightHawkWing, November 05, 2015, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a masterpost somewhere of all the differences between the anime and Kaji's novels? Or can we possibly discuss the ones we know of here?

From what I remember of Alen's post, the Novels are pretty faithful to the anime until he goes off into space and finishes that class he was in. NB is virtually gone in the novels, and more girls added to the harem including Mihoshi's great aunt. The Reina chicks with the rainbow color hair styles have much bigger roles, and the trip to Tenchi's house last a bit longer with more stuff going on, Seina actually spends the night compared to leaving the same day like he did in the anime. Seina also talks to Tokimi a bit unlike the anime where he didn't.

Mikami becomes apart of Seina's harem? Like officially or she just declares an attraction towards him? Does she start travelling with him? Does she revert back to using her true youthful appearance and stop Yosho-ing around?

Quote from: LightHawkWing on November 05, 2015, 08:52:33 PM
Mikami becomes apart of Seina's harem? Like officially or she just declares an attraction towards him? Does she start travelling with him? Does she revert back to using her true youthful appearance and stop Yosho-ing around?

Not officially, but does admit her attraction and does seem to drop the old disguise for good. She's been young ever since she revealed it.

Minaho also joins his harem in the novels, because she made a pact with her bestfriend Kanemitsu Hirata's wife that her baby would be her fiance, but in pure irony it was born a girl so Minaho lost her chance, but then Seina came and he became her number one Husband candidate  even Funaho and Azusa approve of him and are excited for it

Also Kanemitsu Hirata's wifes name is Yuzaki Hirata and she see's Seina and Minhao and she starts to believe he's a good man so she wants to give her baby to Seina as a wife.
http://postimg.org/image/43i1xqmln/

Seems like Seina will have the biggest harem at the end of the day.

Dunno.  I still think Tenshi gets that honor - he's got every single girl in that academy gunning for him, as well as a few heads of state.

The size of Seina's harem and the importance of the people in it keep solidfying ny theory that he is being molded into becoming the Emperor of Jurai once Azusa no longer has the throne. Tenchi seems to have dipped from this dimension with his harem by the time Misaki rampages through Jurai though of course he comes back to get her and most likely add her to the harem in his future.. I think this alalso begs the question-is Tokimi apart of the harem?

Ya i think Kenshi has that honor but right now he only has one wife to his name,but i feel like he's gonna get more.
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/1bd8021837/734166-15

Also another difference in the novels  is that Tennyo is in the story and she and  Seina know each other and they meet up in space and  she helps him get over the death Mitsuki.

And a big difference is with Seina's luck since his lucky number is 4, four girls counterbalance his bad luck but in the novel he has 5 sets of 4 girls that counterbalance his luck so either group will work.

the sets are

group 1

[Kiriko,Amane,Neju,Ryoko]

group 2 

[Hakuren,Karen,Suiren,Gyokuren]

group 3

[Kiriko's mother,Mikami,????,Mirror Seto] our you can call her Naja seto

group 4

[????,????,Ringo,????]

group 5

[????,Fuku,Kirche,????]

the girls with ???? havent been revealed yet or havnt changed his luck yet but my moneys on Minaho,Tennyo,and some others to fit those missing pieces in the groups.

and ya its looking that way Lighthawkwing he is up there in the galaxy now.

I wonder if there's a way to convince Yenpress to buy, translate, and distribute the GXP novels? Any ideas guys?
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Quote from: Tenbac86 on November 06, 2015, 09:11:06 PM
I wonder if there's a way to convince Yenpress to buy, translate, and distribute the GXP novels? Any ideas guys?

once all the doujins get done I have some plans for the novels.

Publisher's only go after light novels that have a huge backing like a successful anime or manga or will soon be turned into an anime. Either way the light novels name needs to be out there to peek there interest, but if another GXP anime comes out and its successful they might consider picking it up.

And  THANK YOU DR.SOVIET!

And LightHawkWing i did some digging,but no info on Tokimi be a harem mate yet we just gonna have to wait and see,but most likely  she will be.

Also i have more info

[Ringo]

She is the financial agent for Seto while she's a lady in waiting. She also commands her own royal ship,but its a 4th gen so it has no consciousness,but its undergoing experimentation to make it as powerful as a 3rd gen. The same way Noike's ship is being experimented on.

She also has a little sister that looks like her. Her sister's name means strawberry the same way Ringo's name means apple.

P.S. All of Seto's lady's in waiting are called the Hyena Troops by everybody since there a pack of women hunting for husbands or something like that LOL.

[Minaho]

She is known as The Shield of Seto, the same way Kanemitsu Hirata is called The Sword of Seto.

Also it isn't like she doesnt want to get married its just that no man has yet to get close to her mainly out of fear,since she works for Seto and they fear she might be like Seto. Thats why Seina has been raised as her number one husband candidate.

[Mirror Seto]or [Naja Seto]

She is a split personality from Seto and servers as a back up of knowledge of the royalty and acts like public servant or somthing along those lines. She was born along side Seto and she has regained her memory's as Naja and you can tell the difference between her and Seto thats why Nioke,Sasami and Aeyka were looking at Seto funny in OVA 3 since it was Naja Seto the whole time.

And its her not Seto that feels for Seina  and she can reverse his luck.

[Tennyo]

She was Seina and Tenchi's babysitter in the past thats how he knows her.

Can you go into more detail about Naja Seto? so their connection is confirmed? So Naja is technically apart of Seina's harem?

Yes i can

[Mirror Seto] or[Naja Seto]

Yes their connection is confirmed since she appears together with Seto but it is undetermined whether her body is a failed Ryoko or not,but her showing up randomly in a pirate raid like that is not possible. most likely Seto was Naja's last ditch effort to stay alive in some form. Also being found by the head of the Kamiki house might not have been an accident.

Also  Seto and Naja are similar to Sasami and Tsunami a perfect parallel between. Like a literal Mirror, also Seto is always mirror themed just look at her ship the Mikagami its literary called the Water Mirror,but there are no hints of them fusing. Apparently Seto doesnt even know Naja is there.

Also Naja seto knows some big secrets like knowing who the master of the tree's was she even knew about Tsunami assimilating herself with Sasami,but she told no one about it.

And Apparently know body knows Naja is there not even Utsetsumi or Azusa whom Seto cares for the only people that know are Washu and Seina.

Seina- apparently the Seto he first met was Naja Seto,but its still on the rocks if he truly knows are not

Washu- Washu finds out in OVA 3 when she examines her and when she awoke Naja took over the body completely and the two best friends get to be together again  :neg: 

P.S. in the GXP manga Naja Seto shows up and her Washu havve a little moment.

Also for Naja to take over she has to completely shut down Seto thats why the girls said its like Seto to fall asleep at random

And for the harem i dont really know its kinda up in the air since they share a body

Dragonn it seems you've read the novels? A lot of this info is new for us.

Also much appreciated.