The Naja clone question

Started by LightHawkWing, November 13, 2015, 05:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 13, 2015, 05:03:02 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:08:18 PM by LightHawkWing
Following Naja's disappearance, Washu cloned her but what I can't seem to figure out is if the clone was female and then assimilated with the body of a male Ryoko prototype or if the clone was male and appropriate a female Ryoko prototype. Or maybe the clone itself was already a unified gender?

Quote from: LightHawkWing on November 13, 2015, 05:03:02 PM
Following Naja's disappearance, Washu cloned her but what I can't seem to figure out is if the clone was female and then assimilated with the body of a male Ryoko prototype or if the clone was male and appropriate a female Ryoko prototype. Or maybe the clone itself was already a unified gender?

Definitely unified. And Washu pissed Kagato off so much he gained a hatred towards women to the point of removing his entire female essence.

Quotethe clone was female and then assimilated with the body of a male Ryoko prototype

I thought it was this.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."