Paradise War volume 1-3 scans surfaced

Started by shades of blue, January 04, 2016, 06:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Monster Man on September 28, 2017, 08:01:53 PM
I'm really liking this artwork here. But why isn't Kajishima doin' it himself?

Was working on GXP and OVA 4 at the time I think

he didn't do it himself because he was busy with other projects, which seems to happen alot, he pitches ideas and then they get approved when hes already working on something else. thats what happened to photon too.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Regarding Paradise War, Kajishima gave Mizuki a plot that can be said almost as a novel. And Mizuki wrote it expressively. Etusmi's art was added to them, and this work became wonderful. Except for the title. (Kajishima regretted that it should have added "Tenchimuyo!" To the title of the novel. I think so too.)
I believed that this work would be the model for the new "Tenchimuyo! Ryo-ohki", but the expression of OVA 4 was of low quality enough to make me disappointed.

Quote from: Eboshi on October 05, 2017, 04:02:18 AM

Regarding Paradise War, Kajishima gave Mizuki a plot that can be said almost as a novel. And Mizuki wrote it expressively. Etusmi's art was added to them, and this work became wonderful. Except for the title. (Kajishima regretted that it should have added "Tenchimuyo!" To the title of the novel. I think so too.)
I believed that this work would be the model for the new "Tenchimuyo! Ryo-ohki", but the expression of OVA 4 was of low quality enough to make me disappointed.

basicly what kajishima said at the end of this august's doujinshi
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here