Literature Back up project

Started by cantonesejim, June 25, 2016, 03:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 25, 2016, 03:55:36 AM Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:05:03 AM by cantonesejim
I'd like to request that any material for back up on multiple, publicly accessible MEGA accounts since i've noticed that literature is getting harder and harder to find for people like me who have bad luck with physical back ups and for new fans coming into the fold with new series and spinoffs. I myself have lost multiple back ups of these recently and had a few doujin that when reading the paste bin list saw were considered unscanned/lost/rare and unfortunately never shared before losing them (there goes weeks of pre translate google.co.jp/yahoo.co.jp mining). But, more to the point, most of the novel/manga links i've found and alot of the art hosted on now defunct hosting sites is damn near impossible to find in the original hi-quality posted here and on previous tenchi forums/site. Any help would be appreciated and I shall be posting what i do have in the next couple days right here.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if I'm the right man to help but this is an excellent idea for the above reasons of a backup and a means to share with new fans like me :). However, it could also act as a digital library, with all the material on, that was semi-attached to the site as a place we can all go to retrieve information.

My time is limited these days (until September) but if there is anyway I can lend a hand I'd be happy to (even if it's just making another backup).

Organizing things currently but will start adding links here as I get time.

Thank you
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Still organizing individual images and such, but as i find more missing stuff and official stuff i will be updating.

Really appreciate the work, this is great. Thank you.

Added:
Isekai no Seikishi Monogtari Manga 1&2 Raw
Dragon Magazine Collection
Super Manual
OAV Series Guide Book
4 koma and comic collection
Shin Tenchi Muyo Perfect Collection
Playstation and Saturn Manuals
Tenchi no Tamago Raw
AIC Press 1-3
Sasami Densetsu
101 Secrets Raw

I always wondered how a stray tenchi page got lost in Shot a Shota doujin....

Added: ぱられルンルン物語設定資料大全集 (デュアル! ぱられルンルン物語) - Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure Graphic Data File

August 07, 2016, 05:34:11 AM #11 Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 12:35:11 AM by cantonesejim
Update: Shin Tenchi Novels OCR in Open Document Format (Aozora Bunko txt formatting)