Tenchi's children

Started by takahata, December 18, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The -IF- dou. had introduced some of Tenchi's daughters to us.  Ayeka and Ryoko had two daughters who are born on the same day.  Both daughters have become very close and became sister wives to one of Siena's sons.  -IF- had only focus on some of Tenchi's daughters and some of Seina's sons. Tenchi does have some sons.

In the last episode of OVA 4, there is a hint which seems to suggest that Tenchi had become a father.  The hint is not Mitoto's request for more images of Tenchi's brothers. Oddly the hint is focus on Tenchi, Katsuhito, Azusa, Siena, Kazuki, and Nobuyki.  Of the six men,  we know that Nobuyuki, Azusa, Katsuhito, and Kazuki are already fathers.  The six men were meeting to discuss over Kenshi's future mission to Geminar. The year of the meeting is not known.  The year is either 2001, 2002, 2003, or 2004. 

Tenchi and Siena are likely attending the meeting to help out.  It makes some sense for one of the two to be a father.  The one who is already a father is likely Siena.  Since four of the six are fathers,  there is a chance that Tenchi and Siena are fathers, too.

Tenchi would get married before the meeting scenes in OVA 4's fourth episode.  We can safely theorized that Tenchi had a group marriage like Siena.

Tenchi is  going to have one child born before the events described in the -IF- douj. series. The child is likely going to be Tenchi's oldest son.  The mother of Tenchi's oldest son must be Noike since she is technically Tenchi's first fiancee.  Oddly, Ayeka is pregnant in one of the -IF- volumes.

For the year of the meeting, does anyone knows the exact year of the meeting?

:wtf: :wtf: :popcorn: :huhm: :huhm:

Quote from: takahata on December 18, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

Okay according to the calendar in OVA 4 Episode 1 the month is September. The first Saturday of that month is the 3rd. The only year that this happens during the 1990's is 1994.

Kenshi is born the following year, assuming that Nobu hit the mark on the first try we can assume Kenshi was born in June of 1995.

The meeting takes place 5 years after he was born, Washu's opening line at the Kenshi meeting was "Over the past 5 years Kenshi has been raised like a normal child."

This would put the meeting to be in the Summer of 2000.

Kenshi would have been sent back in summer of 2010.

Hope this helps

December 18, 2017, 07:03:36 PM #2 Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:51:13 PM by Ricin
The -IF- dou. had introduced some of Tenchi's daughters to us.  Ayeka and Ryoko had two daughters who are born on the same day.  Both daughters have become very close and became sister wives to one of Siena's sons.  -IF- had only focus on some of Tenchi's daughters and some of Seina's sons. Tenchi does have some sons.

Timing of the girls is unknown, I think Ryoko's kid is older than Ayeka's by a month or two. They are close enough to be sisters and still have Aykea still waddling around.

Tenchi and Siena are likely attending the meeting to help out.  It makes some sense for one of the two to be a father.  The one who is already a father is likely Siena.  Since four of the six are fathers,  there is a chance that Tenchi and Siena are fathers, too.

Azuza says that they are using Seina's link to a first Generation tree along with, Sasami, Yosho and Azuza's 1st Gen trees  and Tenchi's god powers to snoop in on the meeting. Also if the Omake Ban is cannon, Tenchi is not seen screwing Noike until around this time. Thus, Tenchi's father status may be forthcoming not already established.

Tenchi would get married before the meeting scenes in OVA 4's fourth episode.  We can safely theorized that Tenchi had a group marriage like Siena.

I think that may or may not be true. If it has not happened yet, it will happen soon.

Tenchi is  going to have one child born before the events described in the -IF- douj. series. The child is likely going to be Tenchi's oldest son.  The mother of Tenchi's oldest son must be Noike since she is technically Tenchi's first fiancee.  Oddly, Ayeka is pregnant in one of the -IF- volumes.

Tenchi does have a cannon son from the first novel, the child's lineage is not known at this time but I believe he marries Minaho

Quote from: Ricin on December 18, 2017, 06:23:24 PM

Okay according to the calendar in OVA 4 Episode 1 the month is September. The first Saturday of that month is the 3rd. The only year that this happens during the 1990's is 1994.

nice catch confirming its 1994 i didnt think to check to see what year the calender alligned with. but i did notice it
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

The only child of Tenchi to born before -IF- is likely going to be Tenchi's first son. I can only speculate who is going to be the mother of Tenchi's first child.  In one of the two timelines, Tenchi will likely have his first child or first children around the year 2003.  Tenchi will be either 26 or 27 when his first children or first children are born.   

Tenchi does have a son with Washu.  Washu's and Tenchi's son is part of the Canon.   -IF- had focus on some of Tenchi's daughters and some of Siena's sons.  Noike and Tenchi are going to have a daughter.  Ayeka was pregnant in one volume of -IF-.

Tenchi is going to have children. -IF- does state that Tenchi is going to have daughters whom some will fall in love with some of Siena's sons.  When it comes to Tenchi' oldest child, we can only figure out  when the child was born.  I did suggest that a sequel of Tenchi Muyo to focus on the adventures of Tenchi's oldest son.  A possible year for the sequel to be set in is 2022, the 30th anniversity of Tenchi Muyo OVA 1.

:whatif: :really: :alex: :how:

Quote from: takahata on December 19, 2017, 04:18:23 PM
I can only speculate who is going to be the mother of Tenchi's first child.
It has to be either Washu or Ryoko, and my money is on Ryoko.
It's plain to see from the IF books that this is each of the girl's first children.
Not just because of the lack of any others, but by their behavior. They're all clearly new to parenthood.
I know so very little about Tenchi and Washu's son, so I can't construct a counter argument as to why he'd be first, but I'm convinced that he has to be Tenchi's first son.

Tenchi's son has to be last. HAS TO BE. because he is still very much a kid when he runs off and meets masaki. and if he wasnt last he would appear with all the rest of the family because the time line would be messed up if he wasnt last.

MATH.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Um given how Kami-Tenchi created the Choushin sisters, is it any possibility that Tenchi would have daughters instead?

My theory is all the choushen will have a son with Tenchi first, which is why they weren't shown.  (Would mess up the Seina sons x Tenchi daughters IF has in rhythm).

Washu has a known son with Tenchi.  If he is the template, they all will run away and get harems somewhere in the MK-verse.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 27, 2017, 05:21:42 PM
My theory is all the choushen will have a son with Tenchi first, which is why they weren't shown.  (Would mess up the Seina sons x Tenchi daughters IF has in rhythm).

Washu has a known son with Tenchi.  If he is the template, they all will run away and get harems somewhere in the MK-verse.

With that in mind it kinda feels like Kenshi is Tokimi's kid then. She harvested his Astral put it in Kenshi's body and made many arrangements on Geminar. I don't really see her in any romantic relationship with Tenchi.

Quote from: Ricin on December 27, 2017, 07:12:48 PM
With that in mind it kinda feels like Kenshi is Tokimi's kid then. She harvested his Astral put it in Kenshi's body and made many arrangements on Geminar. I don't really see her in any romantic relationship with Tenchi.

You just wait. Tokimi will be part of the harem. There's plenty evidence.

Also, I like Jibril's "sons for the Choushin" theory.

December 29, 2017, 09:56:17 PM #12 Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 10:20:32 PM by takahata
Birth order of Tenchi's daughters

1. Ryoko's daughter

2. Ayeka's daughter

3. Ryo-Ohki's daughters

4. Mihoshi's and Noike's daughters

In the first picture in the attachment, there is a clue for the year of the birth of Tenchi's first daughter.  Sasami is either in middle school or in high school in the picture. If the year is 2003, Sasami will likely be in  high school.

Both pictures are from What -if- I.

[attachment deleted by admin]

yeah there actually in that pic in order of birth
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Tenchi does have a son with Washu.  He is the son who is going to meet Masaki.  Tenchi's and Washu son is only confirmed son which Tenchi has. Tenchi is going to have other sons. 

Unless Tenchi has been betrothed before Noike,  Tenchi is likely going to have a group wedding.  Ryoko is likely going to be the mother of Tenchi's first child.  Universe has confirmed that Tenchi will be seen Ryoko as his favorite. It may be the same in Ryo-Ohki.  Tenchi will care for his other wives.  When it comes to the other girls in Umiverse,  Tenchi's other wives are likely going to Ayeka and Kiyone.

When it comes to the last scenes in OVA 4's episode 4, there is a chance that Ayeka and Ryoko are pregnant. Until we learn more details about OVA 5,  Ayeka and Ryoko are not likely pregnant in the last scenes of OVA 4's fourth episode.

If Tenchi was betrothed before Noike,  the betrothal was likely a result of a promise between Tenchi's parents, and a couple who have been their friends.  If the betrothal will turn out to be true, there is going to be one hack of a monkey wretch scenerio. The only true arranged marriage which Tenchi is going to have is with Mihoshi. By the time the birth of Mihoshi's and Tenchi's first daughter, Mihoshi may have been treated by Washu when it comes to her injuries. If Mihoshi was able to be treated by Washu, she will be more like her mother Mitoto.

Until more details of OVA 5 comes out, Tenchi's has six confirmed daughters and one confirmed son.  Sasami and Tenchi have going to have one daughter. Of course, Tenchi is going to have other children between the births before the birth of his first child with Sasami.

Ryoko- 1 daughter confirmed

Ayeka- 1 daughter confirmed

Ryo-Ohki-  Three confirmed daughters.

Noike-  One confirmed daughter

Mishoshi - One confirmed daughter

Washu - One confirmed son

Sasami - one confirmed child.

Total number of Tenchi's confirmed children is eight.

:how: :popcorn: :whatif: :huhm: :really: :shyboy: :omgwtf: