Isekai manga picked up by a scanslation group

Started by shades of blue, March 08, 2013, 07:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Word of advice useless Tenchi users, let's not hound them about doing doujinshi and stuff. It's ridiculously easier to translate manga and less time consuming.

It also seems they picked it up due to being fans of Isekai more so than caring about hidden Tenchi lore.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on March 08, 2013, 09:45:11 AM
Word of advice useless Tenchi users, let's not hound them about doing doujinshi and stuff. It's ridiculously easier to translate manga and less time consuming.

It also seems they picked it up due to being fans of Isekai more so than caring about hidden Tenchi lore.

Yeah I wouldn't suggest overloading some guys that just took an interest in Isekai. Even bringing up things like the Isekai related doujins shouldn't even be considered til they finish translating the 2 volume manga. If they even finish it. Cause lets face it, not many Tenchi related projects ever see completion.
:crash:

Well, this is a great way to start out my Useless Tenchi lifestyle, since I have not as yet watched the series (and in fact, since Funi has licensed it, I have chosen to wait until it's actually in my hands to watch it), so perhaps I will read this first. :worship:   Though, at only two volumes, I wonder how the manga will compare to the series, whether it will feel rushed, or overly-simplified

It's side-stories, so don't sweat it.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."