New info on Tenchi Muyo Novel (april fools joke)

Started by Tenchi Ryu, April 01, 2013, 02:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 01, 2013, 02:48:43 AM Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:50:54 AM by Dr.Soviet
FINALLY!!!! Looks like we got some new information on the other novel

:pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/books/Ka/T series/detail/=/cid=140c01728/

April 01, 2013, 06:47:01 AM #1 Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:33:18 AM by جبريل 無道
Oh wow, I never thought MK would jump from OAV3 to doing a novel on Tenchi raising his kids.  Either he gave up on Tenchi Muyo ever being animated again (possibly) or saving up the romantic part for OAV4.

It's also interesting that the children mention are all daughters.... either MK is building a new harem for someone else, or Tenchi is going to have a lot of "Daddy's girls" hanging off of him :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I am so sad Mihoshi will be killed off and replaced by a Mihoshi-Robot who like disco.  :neg:

The way I imagine Seina's harem, it's Seton leading the charge to be pitching into him<.<
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Well I admit I got my hopes up a bit. Momentarily forgetting that it was April Fools Day when this came out. And should have been a  :siren: right there. But oh well. Still effective.  :parrot: