True Tenchi novels licensed by Seven Seas!

Started by Ryo-Okay, November 16, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was able to pre-order Volumes 1 and 2 through Amazon

guys its on S A L E. for preorder at the moment dropped to 12$
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on November 26, 2017, 07:46:36 AM
guys its on S A L E. for preorder at the moment dropped to 12$

Yeah I saw that and locked that in.

IT BEGINS MY BROTHERS!

First the True novels! Then the GXP novels! We shall have it all!

:bravo: :bravo:
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Quote from: Tenbac86 on November 27, 2017, 11:15:42 AM
IT BEGINS MY BROTHERS!

Quote from: Tenbac86 on November 27, 2017, 11:15:42 AM
IT BEGINS MY BROTHERS!

I still can't believe that Seven Seas still remembers we're around, let alone willing to take the risk. If they're willing to license Tenchi material at all by this point, there is a very good chance that the GXP novels are next. Not to mention that, they seem to be very popular among Japanese fans.

Now all I have to worry about is whether my local bookstore(s) will carry copies.

Amazon ... Its everyones local book store

I preordered my copies Day 1

I checked them out on Amazon and holy hell it's going to be a long ass wait. Plus these stories weren't super huge, right? Judging from the current translations at least, I thought they would compile them into one book.

Quote from: Monster Man on December 02, 2017, 04:29:26 AM
I checked them out on Amazon and holy hell it's going to be a long ass wait. Plus these stories weren't super huge, right? Judging from the current translations at least, I thought they would compile them into one book.

they really should... the series starts out with jurai and honestly that is the weakest of all his novels
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on November 24, 2017, 02:00:48 PM
The first volume is up for pre-order on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/162692614X/

Sevens Seas currently has the release dates for volumes 2 and 3 set for September 18 and December 18.

Best news of the year, thanks !
Aaaannd 1-2 pre-ordered.
Seven months to go : it feels like giving money to a kickstarter project   (^ ^)
Can someone lend me a time-machine? A banana and a microwave oven could do the trick.

I realized earlier today that if this snowballs at least to the point of GXP novels, then we might get Paradise Wars translated.
:whatif:
And Seven Seas might be insane enough to tackle Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, but that's a discussion for another place.

Seven Seas released a LN last month called Monster Girl Doctor and it is apparently full of errors. Hopefully they can get their shit together by June.

January 10, 2018, 05:38:01 PM #42 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:56:41 PM by AstroNerdBoy
What kind of errors, just so I'm aware.

Update: OK, I found the ANN review.

:they moved the release date to June I got a notice
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here