Some Cool Pics I Found on the Wider Japanese Web

Started by جبريل 無道, September 04, 2014, 04:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 04, 2014, 04:17:43 AM Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 10:47:20 AM by جبريل 無道
Looks like some people posted MK's stand at Comiket.  What really makes me wonder, though, is these awesome posters?  Like the previous one.  How many from all these awesome pics are we missing?  Maybe MK will publish these posters in an artbook sometime?

Ryoko's cave in modern day?:

And a Paradise War pic hidden in an online bookshop.  I only got it through Google preview, if someone can unblock that Japanese thing, maybe more?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

September 04, 2014, 10:45:35 AM #3 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 09:39:37 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 04, 2014, 04:17:43 AM

I'd expect that, along with the other piece from last year will be part of kamidake onsen 12. Which probably won't be out for another year or two or three.

I kinda elaborated on this before, but I think it went overlooked by many, in that Kamidake Onsen has become a series for Kajishima to bundle together extras and release them publicly. Konsen10&11 contains a glossary of where the art pieces included were featured previously and included in that are "posters", with a comiket number next to them. As in that's what he had displayed at his booth at that particular show. This is why I say the poster from C85 & now the one from C86 will eventually be bundled together in a future issue of Konsen.

Sounds good.  I bet he makes good money selling those few promotional posters for an obscene amount of cash.  Probably one of those give me your address and I'll mail it because I need it for the show deals.  Then he can sell it multiple times over while maintaining the one of a kind illusion.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.