OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Harls on June 01, 2020, 08:29:51 PM
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1267610265907912704

"Starting June 2, members will be able to dive into Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki Season 4, which officially goes live at 11:00am Pacific Time."

:woot:
Well then, there goes my Bizarroverse shtick. It was fun while it lasted, though. :P

In all honesty, our personal thoughts about OVA 4 aside... glad to finally see it make it out of Japan. Feels like forever, especially given that OVA 5 episode 1 actually came over first.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

ahahahah dont nobody say i aint the most accurate translater ever now. cause i called it.  the new subs fit exactly how i interpreted it. i scare myself sometimes
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on June 03, 2020, 10:15:51 PMahahahah dont nobody say i aint the most accurate translater ever now. cause i called it.  the new subs fit exactly how i interpreted it. i scare myself sometimes
Well then, at this point I'd even dare say that you can also see the future, at least to an extent. PREACH IT. :worship:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)