What video games are you currently playing?

Started by WarOmnimon, December 28, 2012, 03:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sunset Overdrive is really good, having much fun playing it. It's all about staying on the move, you have to keep moving cause if you stop for too long, the OD will gang up on you and you're pretty much fucked. The key is taking them from above on the rails and rooftops.

https://www.youtube.com/v/FSxjOTGQdzE

Pretty sure I know what you look like IRL now based on your game avatars :chord:

I've had the NBA 2K videos up forever, thought yall been figured it out lol.

Anyway, uploaded another clip and added some Jet Set Radio music

https://www.youtube.com/v/OXGESv_ovyM&spfreload=10

This past week I've been immersing myself in Fallout: New Vegas almost three years after I bought it on sale. Went with a melee build to try it out and surprisingly once you get better armor it only gets more viable with all the perks you can get.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

It is now official, I am spending my game time playing KI almost exclusively until Smash for Wii U comes out - I got my xBox One two days ago and bought both Combo Breaker packs to go with it.  All 16 characters are bought and paid for... all I have to do now is wait for the last 6.

As I said before, I am currently maining Fulgore and TJ Combo and will also main Cinder when he comes out.  Jago is my only sub right now, but I do plan on subbing Glacius as well once I can get some lab time (Practice mode) with him.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Decided to play more of Duke Nukem Forever and realized it's extremely boring and laden down with puzzle segments and firefights between you and a maximum of about three to four enemies at a time.

Glad I got it for cheap but Moo Moo says I paid ten bucks too many and I'm not disagreeing.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

smash bros for Wii U and more Warlords of Draenor.

Playing Smash Wii U here.  My NNID is in my sig if you're looking to find me.

In addition, I'll be going back to Killer Instinct on Sunday to get some Kan-Ra experience and also to Ultra Street Fighter 4 shortly after... need some hype before Omega Mode releases there.  As far as KI goes, Riptor will definitely be one of my mains when he releases in December - glad that he's coming back.

As for games coming out later on, Guilty Gear Xrd Sign for PS3 and DoA5 Last Round and Dragonball Xenoverse for xBox ONE are on my hit list for sure and will more than likely be paid for via my incoming Christmas money.  This queue will also contain either Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax or Gundam Breaker 2 (Which I will be getting the Vita version no matter which of the two it ends up being), but I haven't decided which one yet.  I'll have to ask the Magic 9 Ball (See what I did there?) about that one...
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.

Right now I'm playing through LOZ:ALLTP, with MSU1 hack applied for CD quality BGM. I'm almost finished... and I don't remember ALLTP being this easy. I am stomping the shit out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/v/v788KslHvbU
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2234/

Currently playing Ultra Street Fighter 4 (Omega Mode is such a blast that it's hype!), Smash Wii U, and Killer Instinct here.  Riptor is indeed on my "main squad" in KI now as the gameplay changes made to her are overall plain awesome - now the wait for the original head of WarOmnimon Personal Security (Cinder) begins!  ;)

I will have Guilty Gear Xrd Sign for PS3 today or tomorrow (Depending on how much Christmas money accumulates today) and Dragonball Xenoverse also remains on my locked in to-buy list.  However, the rest of this list has changed a bit and now reads as Pokemon Omega Ruby, Mario Maker, Mortal Kombat X, and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (The latter of which will be my birthday present as it releases two days later in Japan, March 12 to be precise - thank goodness for Japanese PSN!).  If I end up with enough money, I'll also get Gundam Breaker 2 for the Vita - played the demo that was released today and my goodness is it awesome!

January 13, 2015, 01:04:24 AM #116 Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:34:51 AM by Tenchi Ryu

Gonna focus and actually try and finish Xenoblade chronicles...Gonna play on Dolphin cause the native 480p with no anti-alising is god awful.

Currently playing Gundam Breaker (First game, not Gundam Breaker 2) for the PSVita and will be jumping into Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires for the PS3 later today... both of them Japanese versions.  Gundam Breaker because it probably won't release over here, and DW8E because I'm not waiting until the end of February for it when the 10% discount on PSN purchases is going on worldwide from today until Sunday.

Gotta say that I am enjoying the heck out of Gundam Breaker even though it is taking me plenty of time and effort to figure out certain aspects of the game.  Ultimately I plan on maining a personalized version of the God Gundam (AKA Burning Gundam), but I'm not at a high enough experience level to use the parts for it yet.  Good news is that I know where to get those parts... :)

Right now rolling with Mechwarrior online, Dungeon keeper 2 and sometimes Runescape.
Want to get into skyrim with like 200+ mods but it takes time to organize it all and until now it still crashes on me.