"Monster Musume" Anime Reportedly Planned for Summer

Started by Dr.Soviet, March 11, 2015, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/03/11/monster-musume-anime-reportedly-planned-for-summer

Finally have something to look forward too, if you haven't read it it's a harem anime with monster chicks as far as a meta story goes it's not very important so take that as you will.

I probably will, just as a matter of course.  But I'm not holding out much hope for the plot.  If it even has as much plot as Shinmai Maō no Tesutamento, then I'll be fucking impressed.

I love the manga, so I'll be checking this out. I hope they don't fuck it up as badly as the Rosario + Vampire anime adaption got fucked up.

I would watch it since that seems to be a funny harem series.

Saw the first episode last night. I'm enjoying it so far. The first episode was very faithful to the manga, so anybody who likes the manga should enjoy it. I hope they keep it up.

I think Meroune and Suu are the two cutest girls in this harem, and Miia is also really nice. Actually, the only girl that I don't really care for that much is Papi, since she's a lolicon and she also has that "short-haired tomboy" look that I never like going on.

All girls are best girl!

(Tio is bestest)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

I thought that was a good adaption thought this season I preferred Shimoneta and Prison School.