What video games are you currently playing?

Started by WarOmnimon, December 28, 2012, 03:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Decided to get back into M.U.G.E.N, its been about a year and a half since I've messed with it, and I see that elecbyte has released a official non-beta version a little bit after i left the scene....

The two I've worked on I'll probably wrap up, and start a new project.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 07, 2013, 01:23:34 AM
So ever since this post above, I've been playing pokemon on the psp, but not just any pokemon, pokemon hacks. For those who might not know, hacking a GBA pokemon game and making it a new custom game (kinda like what Day Z is to Arma) is pretty popular in the pokemon community. So I've been playing the hack that many people consider one of the best in the past few years, POKEMON FLORA SKY.

Now its been awhile since I've played a hack, all the way back when a hack called Shiny Gold was out which was a hack of Fire Red. This here though is a hack of Pokemon Emerald, but the catch is that it has and focuses on 4th and 5th Gen pokemon from the Nintendo DS games. It's a really well put together game as the pokemon sprites are animated, and not just some crappy photoshop copy paste look. This IMHO gives me no reason to get Pokemon Black/White since I can just catch most of the pokemon from it here, and they look great. The storyline is always very well done...

So pretty much a month later and I'm pretty content with the progress I've made. Maxed out most of my first few pokemon as well as having caught pretty much every legendary pokemon from Generation I to Generation V. Really enjoyed the story mode and shows that you have people who can damn near make plot lines better than official ones. I'll share some of my favorite pics...

Now that I'm pretty much finished with this, Gonna pick-up the Shiny Gold hack and try the new Liquid Crystal hack, both which are hacks of Pokemon firered.

I'm interesting in upgrading though since there seems to be somewhat reliable Nintendo DS emulators as well as NDS roms, and looking at the pokecommunity, hacks for DS pokemon games are starting to come out, specifically Diamond is the most popular. Personally I'd love a Hack of Pokemon Black + White 2

Playing Wild Arms on my computer. Hopefully i can get through the first half soon.

Quote from: onimono on March 04, 2013, 09:02:04 PM
Playing Wild Arms on my computer. Hopefully i can get through the first half soon.

ha speaking of which they are giving it away for free on PSN tommrow

Just started playing Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires for the PS3.  I am enjoying it so far, but I just wish the game's created characters search engine actually, ummm... had more options.  :emot-frogout:

If there is interest, I will share some edit character data once I get the hang of the editor.  I plan on making the entire main cast from Tenchi (As accurately as the game will allow) to start, just because I can.  :emot-smugdog:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

As I'm sure some of you know, I've told you that my laptop is pretty shitty. So I can't play current games, but I can play PS2/XBOX generation games....

So I decided to play some GTA: San Andreas. I got some mods on here, so I'll share some pics

May 31, 2013, 03:23:31 PM #21 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 03:25:18 PM by Tensami
Pretty much only been playing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D since it came out.

I've always been a huge DKC fan so when DKCR came out for the Wii, I bought it day 1. And I fucking hated it. It didn't play like the old DKC's, there was shit happening all over the place so I couldn't focus on what was going on and it had the worst control scheme I'd ever seen. The worst thing about it was that it was actually a pretty damn good game, I just couldn't play it at all.

So now we got a port to the 3DS and, oh my fucking god, is it a lot better. Who would have imagined pressing a button was more suited for a difficult platformer instead of shaking the controller for three different actions. Also the 3D makes all the shit in background and foreground a lot less distracting. Some people might not like the lower framerate, but I personally couldn't care less about that.

I can finally enjoy Donkey Kong Country Returns. Thank you Nintendo... Should've probably just made it work with the classic controller in the first place, but what the hell, better late than never.

Oh and Luigi's Mansion 2. Amazing game.  :worship:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (post-game) and Fire Emblem: Awakening. 

And tapping my foot waiting for Shin Megami Tensei IV...
"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man."

http://morgeil.tumblr.com/

Oracle of Ages and gonna start Seasons as soon as I'm done. Shit's pimp!

Tron Evolution for 360. Pretty shitty, but hey, it's fucking Tron.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

I actually still play mainly PS2 games, as far as am concerned the graphics are good enough, I do go over to my friend's house where he invites me to play skyrim or Xcom (both are good)

Do have a PC game called space empires v which am playing now a 4x game, bit too overly detailed but kinda fun if your into building empires. Would like to work on a mod when i get chance.

I'm not playing it right now, but I just noticed XSEED released Ys I & II Chronicles Plus on Steam. Includes shitty PSP widescreen mode, the original fullscreen mode, what I believe is switching between Eternal & Complete graphics and switchable soundtracks from Eternal, Complete & Chronicles. Damn good score for anyone wanting some classic ARPG gameplay and some killer background music.

http://www.youtube.com/v/u8AXrBQB2-Q

BTW Makoto Shinkai of Voices of a Distant Star fame animated the FMV scenes for Ys I & II Complete, which Chronicles uses.
http://www.youtube.com/v/roTijbL4l8k

Now if only XSEED would release Ark of Napishtim on Stream... Wish they'd work out an agreement with Konami, to buy their PS2/PSP script. Since Konami has no legal claim to the original PC version. Well, with Ys there's always something in need of releasing. Like the PC version of Ys Seven and Vita's upcoming Ys IV remake.

Bought Batman Arkham City on steam last week since it was 75% off.....really digging it so far

Checking out some of the free steam games, so I was playing some Rusty Hearts

Playing some more GTA San Andreas since Steam Summer sale is approaching and I plan on getting Grand Theft Auto 4. Will probably mod it too