GXP and paradise war translation updates/discussion

Started by Eff Efferson, May 07, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 13, 2019, 08:13:57 PM
Quote from: Eff Efferson on December 13, 2019, 05:20:33 AM
right now im grammer fixing 9 and im working on 12 again thats my top priority this month i wrote two books last month of my own on compairitive mythology and self published them to amazon... so Ive mostly just been dicking around with my hobbies i really have way to much free time on my hands again i need to find another job.

Gonna link them books or wut
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1708312579?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

i want to push an update to the book honestly. i need to add in a section on chiron a note on the function of the ring an rods as scales and how osirus hat with his horns resemble the goat fish.

if you like annunaki studies or mythology youll like my book and it will paint it in a totaly different light.

https://www.amazon.com/Stories-That-Became-Genesis-Other/dp/1710126744/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=Samuel+Madisico&qid=1576289789&s=books&sr=1-2

this one is a good book to read if u wanna be woke as fuck

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Nice Eff, I wonder if in the same book category (ancient conspiracies / occult) you could do a book on symbolic motifs in Bride of Frankenstein? That movie changed the horror genre for good.

frankenstein it self was a revolutionary book tbh and no one has ever adapted it right...

mary shelly and her monether mary wolfstonecraft are iconic and theres no doubt in my mind that wolfstonecraftian feminism is at the core of all of kajishimas series.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

new lore from the new chapters i went through for those to lazy to read: Really the reason azusa was brought to jurai is because seto refused to become emporess.

Seiryo was only sent out as ayeka's fiance to face tenchi cause azusa wanted to start tenchi off with an easy candidate, he had others he preferred over seiryo.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

GXP 12 is done all that remains is 13 16 and 17
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

GXP 9 is grammar revised, At this rate the entire series will be done and in good english by the first episode of OVA 5
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on December 24, 2019, 07:32:49 AM
GXP 9 is grammar revised, At this rate the entire series will be done and in good english by the first episode of OVA 5

Thank you so much.

Has your ability to read / write English and Japanese gone through the roof?

Quote from: WaitoKon on December 24, 2019, 08:41:53 PM
Has your ability to read / write English and Japanese gone through the roof?

thetranslation are wonky on their first publish because i never proofread them besides spell well enough. i just spell check . because i work from google translated sentances i do a lot of rearanging and so doubles get lefting and so doubles get left. like that <- or words ommitted (or words get ommitted) or autocorrect miscorrects a words.( and i have no direct contect for it untill i go back and re read)
and seina to the amane the taco she buys
or i accidently skip a line^.

so yes its an improvement i also took out alot of my less then nessesary coments and reformatted the pictures to use ricins translated ones
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you very much for helping out.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

GXP 10 is now grammer fixed.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

gxp11 is fixed. boy was that one a mess... now i just have to fix up 12 and finishe 13 and then fix it and 14 up and The entire first arc will be translated and translated well.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/gxp-13-index.html

The first 14 novels are translated and proofread so they dont read like garbled shit anymore. it took 3 years but i did it.

Anyone who doesnt want to read 13 but wants to know the diffrences can read the summary in the library section of the forum I will be slowly cranking out summaires of the novels there.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I was re-reading some of the novels and ... Technically the only girl he is married to is Acha.

They had a formal wedding ceremony in Galactic Space that made it to an exchange of vows.

Kiriko's quartet never made it that far. As of right now in the novels the Renza girls never consummated vows either.

Tenchi-verse is weird some times.

Quote from: Ricin on January 21, 2020, 01:20:12 AM
I was re-reading some of the novels and ... Technically the only girl he is married to is Acha.

They had a formal wedding ceremony in Galactic Space that made it to an exchange of vows.

Kiriko's quartet never made it that far. As of right now in the novels the Renza girls never consummated vows either.

Tenchi-verse is weird some times.

haha i was just going over that part to fix it. you're right hahaha. and it's only gonna get weirder and weirder. kajishimas quickly entering seina and tenchi as sex having adults territory. I hope that if GXP ends that the story picks up somehow else.
There's no way that seina doesn't end up king of the galaxy lol  we already know he ends up a king of gyokuren's kingdom and he owns the original earth's solar system. he has zinv and the kamidake and his wife kiriko has a 2nd gen and the wormwood wolf.
Like... there's no way that nothing interesting happens to him after the renza situation and paradise war.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here