FREEZING GETTING A 2nd SEASON!!!!!!!!!

Started by Tenchi Ryu, March 25, 2013, 01:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on March 25, 2013, 01:27:12 AM
oh boy more fan service, gore and hot babes fucking each other up with their weapons  :worship: :worship:
Fixed

>still hasn't watched S1
>dropped manga at Alaska

shit was best without the plot killing e-pandora project. oh well, there's always more crossmake. :yoshi:

Watched the first few episodes. Didn't grab me. Just something about the series annoyed me. I think, it was the male character that annoyed me. If the main character I found annoying, doesn't matter how much fanservice and gore they add, not going to make me watch it.

ugh, just burned through S1 and what a waste of time it was. Nearly everything about that adaption was really disappointing. So no way in hell am I watching S2.

Quote from: shades of blue on March 27, 2013, 03:13:44 PM
ugh, just burned through S1 and what a waste of time it was. Nearly everything about that adaption was really disappointing. So no way in hell am I watching S2.

B-but the tits  :neg:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on March 27, 2013, 03:51:40 PM
Quote from: shades of blue on March 27, 2013, 03:13:44 PM

B-but the tits  :neg:

Yep, damn shame to waste them like that.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

There are plenty of series with tits out there. Tits alone won't make me watch something.

I'm in for the violence  :staredog: :staredog:

For tits, or ecchi in general, I'm actually pretty picky. Like, I don't like tits just for tits. I like the entire sex appeal to have a purpose. One of the reasons  I like harem, because the ecchi tends to be directed towards the male MC. That and ecchi doesn't appeal to me alone, it needs some kind of support. Comedy usually helps greatly in this department.

But it does help I find the two main female characters hot.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on March 28, 2013, 07:00:19 PM
I'm in for the violence  :staredog: :staredog:

The violence felt tame compared to the manga thou. I seem to recall a shit load of novaized pandora being killed before someone smashed one of those crystals & realized they didn't need to kill the novaized pandora to stop them. And when when it got violent, it felt like I was watching Claymore instead of the gurofest everyone tried to make it out to be. At no point did I feel the violence in this ever come close to that of say Shiki. And thou I have yet to watch it, I highly doubt it comes even remotely close to that of When They Cry. From the animation to the violence, it was a huge disappointment.

Not to mention how little of the story was covered. I'm pretty damn sure they had enough to make it a 24 episode series run at the time Freezing aired. Getting screwed out of all the scenes involving Louis was the final death flag for me. Fuck whomever adapted this series. Fuck them hardcore.

Well, looks like the shitty lil bro arc is finally up. And as expected, people didn't like it. Some even apparently dropped the shit...

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/11/11/freezing-2-total-abuse-anime/

As fucked up as it is, a lil research shows she didn't get penetrated (though just about everything else...yesh). So its good in my book, captain save a ho to the rescue.