Samurai Girls SEASON 2 announced

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 30, 2012, 11:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 30, 2012, 11:00:24 AM Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 11:03:07 AM by Tenchi Ryu
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-08-30/hyakka-ryoran-samurai-girls-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season

Super excited for this one, cause I honestly wasn't expecting this at all, especially since Season 1 kinda ended like it would never have a second season. This was considered one of the sleeper hits of 2010....

Basically, take Sekirei, move it to a feudal japan setting. Instead of an ashikabi, you have GENERALS, and instead of having a sekirei, they have battle warriors who is like a personal soldier. Instead of a kiss giving the girl a super power like sekirei, a kiss here gives the girl ALL her power, somewhat of a magical girl transformation.

Really enjoyed this series, especially since it seemed to wanted to follow the sekirei mold. So once again, if you like action fantasy harem, I recommend this. One of the draws to this series was its incredible artwork. Seriously, this was on some Isekai blu ray quality level, it was that good.

Did not expect this at all.

The first season was really entertaining for the most part. The art was pretty amazing too.

I really hope Kanetsugu isn't treated like crap the whole time again though. She was my favorite character... Also I want Gisen back.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

I REALLY want the rest of the girls to get a chance to become Muneakira's girls as well. I remember 2 of them were going to, but they punked out and didn't do it. And I'd love for Gisen to come back too. Those scenes with him were....LAWD. If that was me, she would have gotten pregnant.

ok great.i did like the first season.and yea the art work was great to. along the lines of gonzo doing the last exile series. they have been sure doing some great series lately/champion- muu  luv - sword art online (GREAT SERIES) BUT WHEN are they going to do sekeri series season 3???