Phantasy Star Online 2

Started by Tenchi Ryu, June 05, 2013, 02:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 05, 2013, 02:08:20 PM Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:40:51 PM by Tenchi Ryu
So Besides wanting to be able to play full HD anime with no problem, another reason I got this new laptop was to be able to play current gen games with no problems. PSO2 when first announced really depressed me when it was announced that it was PC only. Then I got another blow to the chest when I found out Vita was getting a version...so basically I was in trouble unless I upgraded. Fortunately, I've done that and now I get to take in the rewards. Anyway, got some pics of me starting out and getting use to the game. I DL'd a english patch since the game is japanese with the western release date STILL unknown by Sega. (images scaled down for convenience)

June 06, 2013, 08:43:02 PM #1 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:40:02 PM by Tenchi Ryu
DAT Miku

Hey your partner is talking to you :[

June 08, 2013, 12:28:57 AM #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:39:45 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Had a mega kickass party up in this bitch

Been a min since I've fired up PSO 2, so decided to give it a run. Really can't stand how you have to level up each individual class, but this new samurai class is pretty nice.

Also made a new character with the new Race that came out with the new expansion a couple months ago.

It's really a damn shame how hard Sega has dropped the ball with this and pretty much just said fuck the western fanbase. At this point, most have just given up and play the japanese version.

March 12, 2014, 08:52:43 PM #5 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 01:09:48 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Some new badass gear I lucked up and found

Just some more leveling up....i'll post in order.

Was leveling up the hunter and braver class

Finally maxed to level 30

Started over with a new class, the Fighter class that lets you use dual wielded weapons

They got a special Attack on Titan promo going on this month

Sega FINALLY stopped being dicks and fixed the problem of western IPs not being able to connect. I can finally play again!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

My bro trying to get a youtube channel thing going, so I dropped by to help him out....

https://www.youtube.com/v/pHkeky-wMlw