Black Lagoon: Roberta's blood trail DUB trailer

Started by Tenchi Ryu, April 11, 2013, 03:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 11, 2013, 03:50:47 AM Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:52:26 AM by Tenchi Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/v/f4rxGzLFpPc&feature=player_embedded

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Been waiting FOREVER for this to get dubbed. Black Lagoon just sounds so much better in english than japanese, really matched the tone and setting a lot better.

Some people didn't like Rock's transformation in this, but I loved it. Showed how living with the wolves is fucking him up, in a good badass way  :chord:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 11, 2013, 03:50:47 AM
Been waiting FOREVER for this to get dubbed. Black Lagoon just sounds so much better in english than japanese, really matched the tone and setting a lot better.

Not the only one, I haven't even watched Blood Trail because I wanted to listen to it dubbed instead. I just never imagined how long it'd take til it finally got dubbed. :shepicide:

Quote from: shades of blue on July 23, 2013, 09:51:07 AM
Not the only one, I haven't even watched Blood Trail because I wanted to listen to it dubbed instead.
Make it 3.  :chord:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Tried to start watching Black Lagoon but had to pick between awful voice acting or excruciating engrish. Picked neither.  :shy:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.