Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
a cool breeze blew by them, bringing the scents of the season. 

Meanwhile, Z was prepping the machine to seed the clouds without making it too obvious the weather was acting abnormal.  Kara was using her power as well to make mundane people believe it was a natural rainstorm.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Yeah, she should go into show biz shouldn't she?" she smiled, taking a seat near them.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"Oh Skuld," said Bellandy, giving her a gentle hug, and Ian said, "And I bet you're a pretty good singer as well, Skuld."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Me? No no, I'm no good at all." said Skuld, shaking her head.

"Oh, that is not true at all, Skuld," said Belldandy, "You do have a good voice for someone your age."

"My age? What age is that..."

Z was fiddling with the machinery, "mom, want to press the button to start this off?"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Um...the number of years you've been alive?" he said, not certain why she even asked.

"Let's wait until they get their nice little outing going."

"alright," said Z.

(Ah, how old is she? I always thought she was like thousands of years old since she's a goddess.)

((She is, but she's still childlike, and he's still not got a grip on that, or a handle on the fact that he will be just as immortal.))

(Okay)

Skuld crossed her arms and looked at him expectantly.

Not sure what she was implying, he said, "So, for a young girl your age, you have a nice voice."

"Haa, whatever. Are you two fellows ready to go?" she asked, chirping up.

"Sure," said Ian as Belldandy put an assuring arm around Skuld.