GXP Novel images in English

Started by Ricin, May 21, 2019, 12:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote"Kajashima made great things, he just needs an editor to streamline his ideas and make the story move right."
You mind if I make that my signature on this forum account?  :autism:

GXP Volume 7 Image #3 - Shrunk to fit on this board

In the show, when Ryoko Balta's royal lineage is revealed and freaking Seto herself patches the surviving ancestor through, I was like, this shiz is getting on par with Lord of the Rings.  :discoursechef:

Tolkien: I am going to make an incredibly lore filled universe and have it be a watermark of fiction in the western world

Kajashima Masaki: Oh Yeah ... I am going to make a lore rich multiverse with fucking Boobies ... Hold My Sake!

Quote from: WaitoKon on August 05, 2019, 08:32:06 PM
In the show, when Ryoko Balta's royal lineage is revealed and freaking Seto herself patches the surviving ancestor through, I was like, this shiz is getting on par with Lord of the Rings.  :discoursechef:

he physicly shows up in the novels... :/ i thought it was an odd difference
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

August 07, 2019, 12:52:09 PM #37 Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:58:05 PM by GP cadet 87
Kajishima was turning his sci-fi fanboyism and fetishes into a franchhise way before e-publishing made it possible for all of us. :)

Seriously though, there's no denying that Kajishima has been as influential as Tolkien within the harem sub-genre. I think you can trace quite a lot of current isekai stories to Tenchi if you think about it. A lot of these stories have OP MC's in polygamous relationships.

Quite a few of these isekai stories have the hero  endwith multiple lovers now, way more than just a decade ago; that may have as much to do with DxD and To Love Ru's success, but can't deny TM still being a factor.

No matter how popular stories like Mushoku Tensei and In Another World With My Smartphone are, Kajishima-san did the Marry Them All trope first. ;)

Seeing those image captions in English, makes them way funnier now that we have context. Kiriko was so embarrassed seeing Seina naked (?) that she threw him into a group of rivals lol. Amane and Erma's expressions are great too. :)

I wonder who would make a Gandalf character, and opposite him, Bilbo. I mean, Yosho rhymes, and he hasn't aged a day.

GXP Volume 8 images are go! Image 1

Image 2 ... Had to be shrunk to fit on the server. I wil get a torrent up with all the images when the edits get done

Here is an imgur link to the Tenchi images.

https://imgur.com/a/FS2jrvl

I will use this in the future to save file space on the forums.

Thank you for the images.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Thanks. A lot easier to see all the images  on that site.