DayZ

Started by 3DStorm, August 25, 2012, 08:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 25, 2012, 08:38:42 AM Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:04:42 AM by 3DStorm
Thanks for the sniper over watch ybloc  ;)

Last night I was playing and this happend.

I was kidnapped and held hostage by a bandit. He told me to crouch down and look away from him. Cold blooded execution  :'(

After respawning in I noticed a helicopter flying nearby. After alerting my squad mates who were several grids away with a party van, they came and picked me up.

We managed to scout out where they had landed their helicopter to refuel. After an intense 10 minute firefight (my hands were literally shaking) we finally had the most rare vehicle. I told our team of snipers to cover me while I refueled our new chopper.

GET TO THE CHOPPA! 8)

So After they let me fly this beast I.. well..Ill let ybloc tell you what happens when I get behind the wheel of vehicles in this game.

I can't play this even if I tried on my crappy laptop, but I'm constantly looking at youtube videos. I heard that the developers of the Mod was planning on adding canine companies. I'd feel terrible if/when the zombies finally get him though.

Every car he every drove ended up exploding, stuck, or crashing the server....

They said something about adding dogs for various tasks but I also can see several dogs getting shot just to piss off the owner.

I'm going to snipe every person's dog I see then ace the owner as he mourns his loss.

Another Day in DayZ. 3DStorm and I am riding around on bikes and playing Pokemon bike music in game. We come across a guy I try ramming him with a bike successfully but he only flinched. After dismounted he blinds us with his flashlight and we put him down.....

We try to repair a helicopter. We succeed. 3DStorm succeeds at crashing it twice.

We find a car and travel north. I AFK and get back to find myself past out on the ground with 2000/12000 blood. He crashed another car...I should have died.