OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Shipped.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Almost time....

We'll probably see some raws show up on Nyaa soon.

Not worried about it getting translated, someone will pick it up. Might not be superb quality, but its something.

I don't wanna wait!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: People that have seen it over seas do like it but it starts off very slow, keep in mind for most people they haven't seen anything tenchi for 10+ years so this episode will ease people in to it.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 30, 2016, 03:56:37 AM
UPDATE: People that have seen it over seas do like it but it starts off very slow, keep in mind for most people they haven't seen anything tenchi for 10+ years so this episode will ease people in to it.

The fanbase in Japan loves it = get out those signs, because they have officially bounced back from Ai's failure and we're TRULY back in business.  You KNOW which signs I'm talking about... can we PLEASE get a "YES!" chant started while we're at it?  ;)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on November 30, 2016, 12:49:47 PM

The fanbase in Japan loves it = get out those signs, because they have officially bounced back from Ai's failure and we're TRULY back in business.  You KNOW which signs I'm talking about... can we PLEASE get a "YES!" chant started while we're at it?  ;)
Really? the amazon reviews are such a mixed bag... alot of complainign about seina....
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

If I knew someone who was interested in the Ryo-Ohki series,  I will advised them to start out with OVA 1, OVA 2 and Universe. Then follow up with  Tenchi in Tokyo,OVA 3, and OVA 4.

:rwhy: :vrage::shygirl: :how:

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on November 30, 2016, 01:33:33 PM
Really? the amazon reviews are such a mixed bag... alot of complainign about seina....

*Points to a post from earlier*

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on November 29, 2016, 08:48:25 PM
It's really annoying.  I'm looking around for the release, then I see it has 2.5 stars based on 10 reviews on Amazon... but I look and most of them so far are from weeks or months before release:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/product-reviews/B01HPJOUF4/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent

It's as bad as AIC buying fake positive reviews for Ai Tenchi before it's Vol1 release.

Sorry man, but combined with the Good Doctor saying that the fans over in Japan from what he heard liked it... I rest my case.  Amazon reviews can't be trusted in such circumstances, especially in regards to Tenchi.  I would have thought the situation with Ai that Jib pointed out as shown above, coupled with the negative reviews that as Jib also pointed out appeared BEFORE THE EPISODE EVEN RELEASED, taught us better for the most part.  It certainly taught me.  Now, if you were basing things off blogs (Which I have a gut feeling that's what Soviet is doing)... different story.

...seriously though, Seina's in this episode?  Some folks can't see the episode yet, so... yeah.  That might also be a factor here.  We don't know some things right now.  Not pointing fingers or anything like that.

(But calling it now, betcha that the premature negative reviews are from salty fans who want the franchise dead after Ai.  Good luck with that when AIC actually got their butts in gear and got things back on track.  Devoted fans such as ourselves are gonna beat the torch mobs this time.)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

OMG, Seina shows up?! Awesome!

Does Amazon say what the runtime of the OVA is? That's the one part that's made me nervous, since there are only 4 episodes, and I want a good story arc after waiting a decade.

I dont know if he shows up but some asshole is giving like 2 stars saying some shit about seina has absolutely no charisma. Basicly i didnt really put any effort into translating it but he was mentioned and they was complaining about it... What is thr japanise word for neckbeard... Oh right... Darn japanise otakus.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on November 30, 2016, 04:35:43 PM
Does Amazon say what the runtime of the OVA is?
It's been 30 minutes since they announced its release.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

some pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

No news on torrents yet? I'm just exciting to watch it!

Quote from: reboot678 on December 01, 2016, 08:49:08 AM
No news on torrents yet? I'm just exciting to watch it!

None on Nyaa yet, also reminder not to link them here they are easy enough to find anyways.