OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: khaos11 on February 08, 2017, 11:06:35 PM
Tilt was fully funded! Thanks to two major contributors. Waiting to hear back from fandom services. Fingers crossed.

That's great news! I feel terrible that I couldn't contribute. Maybe someday.

Quote from: khaos11 on February 08, 2017, 11:06:35 PM
Tilt was fully funded! Thanks to two major contributors. Waiting to hear back from fandom services. Fingers crossed.
Thanks a lot for the help.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 09, 2017, 08:39:58 AM
Where were you when Tenchi got caught with a fat stack of condoms?

Holy shit.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 13, 2017, 08:14:20 AM
Is this the old lady from the hot springs?

https://twitter.com/tenchi4th/status/830975341011165184

it should be.... i mean yosho had three children with kasumi, mizune is the oldest living decendent of his so mizune has to be one of them, The woman who runs the hot spring is said to be tenchi's great aunt... so noboyuki's mother's sister, and the woman who dropped taro off is either another one of tenchi's aunts or noboyuki's mother, but that would mean their would have to be another woman yet to be revealed who is techi's paternal grandma / fuka's mother :/ and i don't think there is / dont understand why if it was another aunt that the aunt would be dropping off a baby that wasn't hers.

but anyways it seems to me that the marriage is supposed to mirror kiyone's death. everyone in the family gathers for the first time since the last time and that definantly includes the onsen lady.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on February 13, 2017, 09:16:17 AM

it should be.... i mean yosho had three children with kasumi, mizune is the oldest living decendent of his so mizune has to be one of them, The woman who runs the hot spring is said to be tenchi's great aunt... so noboyuki's mother's sister, and the woman who dropped taro off is either another one of tenchi's aunts or noboyuki's mother, but that would mean their would have to be another woman yet to be revealed who is techi's paternal grandma / fuka's mother :/ and i don't think there is / dont understand why if it was another aunt that the aunt would be dropping off a baby that wasn't hers.

If Mizune was Yosho's daughter wouldn't Minaho have addressed her as her sister and not Yosho's oldest earth decedant? Or she could just be embarrased that Mizune is related at all.

I think we will see Tenchi's aunt that dropped Taro off, Seina's mother, the onsen lady above, (and obviously Mizune and Fuka) because they are pictured in that doujin as the problematic crusty old hags of the family. (attached the page im refering to.)

but anyways it seems to me that the marriage is supposed to mirror kiyone's death. everyone in the family gathers for the first time since the last time and that definantly includes the onsen lady.

I agree that is the set up it seems. I like Rea, I think her story is interesting and I felt like this OVA was probably going to set out to tie together GXP Novels, WOG, and Tenchi Muyo because the wedding is a pretty important event.
Still hoping for more focus on the Tenchi harem and less on extended family going forward but not really expecting that at this point.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wow...just...wow. Misaki-sensei writes the best harems (outside of web novels anyway).

Kiriko, Minaho, Minami and now Kiriko's own mom too?!

Seems that Seina really has a way with hot older women.  :heysexy:

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 14, 2017, 08:10:19 AM

:doom:

Thanks for sharing these! Yep the girls don't seem pleased. As expected. Even if they have gained some self control, I didn't think they would be okay with all this.

Quote from: Monster Man on January 28, 2017, 09:08:48 PM
I'm waiting ever patiently for the day that we get the raws for all that pre-order artwork.  :shepicide:

Patience.  :neg:

Here is a relatively small image of that sample art I was talking about. Did anyone who ordered vol 1 get these or did you have to get it in stores? I'm not sure I have even seen Ayeka's. I love this art style so much.

I love this art style so much.

Yeah man, I feel like he puts a good amount of effort into doing these pieces. They're within' the realm of his older artwork rather than OVA 4 or anything nearing.

This specific picture here being great, other than the fact that Ryoko obviously hasn't shaven in awhile. She's got crystals growing out of her snatch.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 17, 2017, 07:42:41 AM

https://twitter.com/tenchi4th/status/832508435291791360

https://twitter.com/tenchi4th/status/832487706076672000

And damn all this nice stuff you get with the DVD package. I love how they include an excerpt from the episode drawn by Okuda.

:milk: did t  episode 2  ome out today
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

kasumi confirmed as being a seperate carachter it seems which means  the person who translated tenchi gxp 17 misinterpreted the text.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here