OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 17, 2017, 03:11:15 AM
he made his crazy work for photon, and dual, and gxp, and the issekai and even paradise war ... i just dont understand why its going so weird for tenchi when clearly hes laid out a really great plot for it... :/ and spent the last several years making sure it was in the background of his books... FOR FUCKS SAKE DR.CLAY IS ROAMING FREE AND HAS A FUCKING ANTI LIGHTHAWK WING BEAM BUT NO TENCHIS KIDS AND KENSHI SOMEHOW MORE IMPORTANT THEN TENCHI! i guess there really is no need for tenchi.

but then again...If heaven and earth are useless, who am i to say whats upside down?

Preach it man, preach it.  +1.  Right now, this is looking like Kajishima and AIC butting heads given that they won't let him get his hard work on Tenchi out there in a timely manner.  It's basically the system beating the guy who made the franchise, AND IT AIN'T RIGHT.

This seriously makes me wish that the Kadokawa buyout stuff actually happened, because then we'd have a better chance of actually getting new content in a timely manner.  SMH...
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

NYAA is down. Where else should I search for a tenchi torrent?

Thank you for the links.

Nyaa seems to be in read-only mode. At least the other site is live in case a BD rip shows up there. The web stream rip is not bad but would rather commission the Dubd to a good video encode.

:[ late night short rant, I liked all of tsukiko's scenes in this ova, she is definately one of the better novel only characters, Kajishima really needs to make it clearer that she is the reincarnation of ayuko though. because ayuko is easily my most favorite of his villians, and while tsukiko gets some super quality dialogue in the novels,  she is no ayuko personaity wise. id really like to see her have a bigger role now that they are doing the renza arc and himiko is back in the picture.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Awesome, great to see OVA 4 continue to sell well in the domestic market.

I was watching the raw of episode 4 and was wondering. Tenchi would be about 23 and Seina 21 years old.

Supposedly Seto was talking about making Tenchi get Married, meaning Tenchi is almost 25 and still unmarried.

Well, he does have an oustanding life spam so i don't think that's a problem

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 19, 2017, 05:23:41 AM
:[ late night short rant, I liked all of tsukiko's scenes in this ova, she is definately one of the better novel only characters, Kajishima really needs to make it clearer that she is the reincarnation of ayuko though. because ayuko is easily my most favorite of his villians, and while tsukiko gets some super quality dialogue in the novels,  she is no ayuko personaity wise. id really like to see her have a bigger role now that they are doing the renza arc and himiko is back in the picture.

Ayuko was pretty good. Hope they re-release Dual! someday. Tsukiko getting teased was definitely one of the better scenes for me, but of course my favorites were all relegated to three-to-four line character interactions. I don't understand this model. Are classic Tenchi characters no longer marketable?

Really eager to learn what's up with HIMC. LET'S GET SOME DEEEEEEEP LORE!

Subs for episode 4 have been commissioned off of the web rip from Daily motion. I had held out hope for a good encode but no one has claimed the mantle.

Okay. Thank you very much for your help to the community.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on September 26, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
Okay. Thank you very much for your help to the community.

Thank you. I hope when OAV 5 is released I can order and rip the Blu-ray files myself.

OVA 4 part 4, overseas Bluray is about $62 http://amzn.to/2fObYLJ putting that in my shopping cart if it's getting this much attention

By the time OAV 5 comes out I will have a computer with a Blu-ray drive. I will rip and encode each episode myself.