OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Replying to what LightHawkWing had say about Katsuhito having another daughter in space has cause me to have the thought of Katsuhito having a third wife.  The third wife theory does suggest that Katsuhito could have a third wife who had help him in his disguise as a Shinto Priest.  Airi's and Katsuhito's marriage is consider to be a Common-in-Law marriage.  Airi's amd Katsuhito's type of marriage does make sense because of the problem relationship between Airi's homeworld Airai and Jurai. 

We know that Katsuhtio's first wife had died in the past.  Katsuhito's and Kasumi's marriage result in the creation of a new branch in the Masaki Family Tree.  If Katsuhito had gotten married a third time before Kiyone's birth, Katsuhito's reason for a third marriage should be the result of a political marriage arrangement between the Masaki Family and the Tokugawa Clan. During the Edo Period, the Tokugawa Clan was  the most powerful clan in Japan.  The Shoguns of the Edo Period were members of the Tokugawa Clan. The main purpose of any marriage arrangement between the Masaki Family and the Tokugawa Clan would be likely to reinforce the alliance between the Two Clans.

If Katsuhito has a second daughter who is still alive in space, she will likely to be one of Airi's and Katsuhito's daughters.  For the theory of Katsuhito's third wife, the possibility of Katsuhito having a third wife is slight above fifty percent. One of the reasons why Katsuhito may have a third wife is solely focus on Katsuhito's need to maintain his disguise.  Oddly, Katsuhito's third wife is likely still alive and in space.  When it comes to the relationship between Airi and the third wife is likely similair to the relationship between Funaho and Misaki.

:how: :rwhy: :popcorn: :vrage:

Quote from: LightHawkWing on December 06, 2017, 01:53:11 PM
the metaphysical reunification of the lower vibrations with the higher ones, return to God, heaven, etc. ("This Side Up!")

No Need for Heaven and Earth because it's all unified,
That's actually kinda fucking beautiful.

Has there been any confirmation on what happened to Seto's saaphic harem and if Mikami was once apart of it? perhaps Seto is planning on returning to her girls once Yosho returns, Tenchi ascends, her plans succeed and she no longer has to play the political role.
other then in that one chapter on imuim, i dont think so.
I remember reading once that Seto's, or rather Naja's (both?) grandest scheme/ultimate goal is the unification of the galaxies and to me, this would make sense-I believe that Naja, paralleling Kagato, is in search of the Unified Field Theory/Grand Unified Theory same as he was, though of course Kagato's means were more nefarious and Seto hopes that through the unification of families, lovers, and loved ones-in the forms of these "marriages" she arranges (that almost always never work out as I believe someone in the Masaki village commented on during OVA 4) hold a truer goal of the harems that result from her schemes being units of great power centering and focusing their energies on one factor of a special vibration (Tenchi, Seina, Kenshi, Azusa, herself)-love will unveil the unified field and ultimately, fulfill the Chousin's purpose, ie: the metaphysical reunification of the lower vibrations with the higher ones, return to God, heaven, etc. ("This Side Up!")

No Need for Heaven and Earth because it's all unified, it's all one and Seto/Naja's actual goal, other than throwing stones to see how big the ripples are in the water as Sasami says, is to make so much love in the Universe through the unification of House Masaki with House Tatsuki, Kamiki, and Amame; plus Seina's union with his girls with their lineage and statuses and whatever she sent him to do in Paradise War; plus Tenchi's union with Mihoshi, Washu, and Ryoko; plus the factor of Kenshi being the multidimensional halfling prophesied to save Geminar and his union with the girls over there -- to ultimately break the seal on the higher dimensions and allow the unified field/God to reveal itself, as is the quest of the Chousin or rather Tenchi himself-he is the manifestation of the Akashic Record apparently, so he has purposed for love to be the way back to the astral sea.

the phrase tenchi muyo actualy is an four character idiom ( a Yoji Jukugo aka four-letter Chinese , or quaternionized word ) that implys the idiom 天地が無用  (逆さまにしても構わない)  "If heaven and earth are meaningless i dont mind being upside down." but due to a weird peculiarity in chinese grammer which i dont under stand it some how got commonly misread as 逆さまにしてはならない a lot. which means if heaven and earth are meaningless, dont turn it upside down... more then likely these phrases should be interpreted to mean If trying to find the top and bottom of a this package is pointless, just dont turn it upside down. which is why it used to be put on packages.

but yeah that was my thoery, naja definately seems to be trying to unite the galaxy's powers.

also something i always forgot to add to my notes kagato's name is the japanise version of  पुरुष , puruṣa

which is a interesting concept i dont quite understand but links undoubtebly to the overall theme of the series.

Noun[edit]
पुरुष • (púruṣa) m

man, male, human being
person, officer, functionary, attendant, servant
friend
a follower of Samkhya
a member or representative of a race or generation
the height or measure of a man
the pupil of the eye
the primaeval man as the soul and original source of the universe
the personal and animating principle in men and other beings, the soul or spirit
the Supreme Being or Soul of the universe
the Spirit as passive and a spectator of the creative force (prakṛti)
the "spirit" or fragrant exhalation of plants
name of the divine or active principles from the minute portions of which the universe was formed
name of a metrical foot in the mahanamni verses
name of the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th signs of the zodiac
name of one of the 18 attendants of the sun L.
name of the Brahmans of the Krauncha or "mountain" dvipa
Rottleria Tinctoria, probably Mallotus philippensis
Clerodendrum phlomidis
Declension[edit]

the chinese wiki translates it as

God I ( Sanskrit : पुरुष , puruṣa ), in Sutra in, also known as puṃs, translated into another Hominid , Opinion , diffuse in the universe of self . The earliest origins of the Vedic era, and later became the concept of ancient Indian philosophy, the number theory as a core concept. Buddhism is also influenced by this idea, citing it as a reference to its teachings, but in general Buddhism is critical of this notion.

In Sanskrit, God, I have people , men , self and soul and other means. God I originated from the "original song", is the beginning of the universe. Later, the legend of the primitive people transformed God and me into the core of life and the subject of reincarnation, which is the core concept of ancient Indian number theory philosophy. Samkhya that "my God" and " nature " of dualism philosophy [1] , and Vedanta "doctrine Vatican My Magic" monism , to compete, to become one of the mainstream philosophical concept of ancient India.

Buddhism criticizes God and I, but the limited adoption of the doctrine of nature, including the teachings of Tathagatagarbha , are all considered to be similar to God's concept.

so who knows... i think what your saying may be likelier then we all think. only time will tell

I want more Mihoshi.
[\quote]
same all the mihoshi. a mihoshi special... no 7 mihoshi specials. a mihoshi movie. change mihoshi to the main character and make the harem hers!

Is Tsukiko eventually going to join Seina's girls? Has there been any discussion on her future with Seina, Kiriko's knowledge of her feelings or anything in the GXP novels?

nothing in stone yet just endless implications that kiriko is going to leave seina in the long off future.

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Can I have the show back towards Tenchi gathering up masses of girls, a beautiful group love story and beating up Seina?

I feel dumb ._. :huhm:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 02, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
Can I have the show back towards Tenchi gathering up masses of girls, a beautiful group love story and beating up Seina?

I feel dumb ._. :huhm:

nah we need to retcon it so it was all seina. kajishimas ruined tenchi as a character and made seina too well written of a character for me to ever enjoy the simple man that is tenchi masaki
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 03, 2018, 02:52:43 AMnah we need to retcon it so it was all seina. kajishimas ruined tenchi as a character and made seina too well written of a character for me to ever enjoy the simple man that is tenchi masaki

Seina's castrated English voice actor forever turned me off  :jap:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 03, 2018, 08:14:03 PM
Well that's why you don't watch any dubs past the first hiatus.

Quote from: Dagor Dagorath on January 03, 2018, 11:33:02 PM
Well that's why you don't watch any dubs past the first hiatus.

Best Tip

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 03, 2018, 02:52:43 AM
nah we need to retcon it so it was all seina. kajishimas ruined tenchi as a character and made seina too well written of a character for me to ever enjoy the simple man that is tenchi masaki

This right here. Can't use Tenchi in any reasonable capacity anymore, so you delegate all the cool stuff to Seina.

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 03, 2018, 02:52:43 AMnah we need to retcon it so it was all seina. kajishimas ruined tenchi as a character and made seina too well written of a character for me to ever enjoy the simple man that is tenchi masaki

bad jibril. watching a Funimation dub... I'd expect better from you. their gxp dub is so bad that they make it make even less sense. they dub everything wrong adding dialog made amanes brother married to a tranny when  she doesn't even have a brother... and they let one scene go silent for an entire minit where there was dialog in the japanise
they couldn't even translate the opening song lyrics correctly to make any sense. you'd be better off watching the footage set to an episode of barny the dinosaur
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 04, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

bad jibril. watching a Funimation dub... I'd expect better from you. their gxp dub is so bad that they make it make even less sense. they dub everything wrong adding dialog made amanes brother married to a tranny when  she doesn't even have a brother... and they let one scene go silent for an entire minit where there was dialog in the japanise
they couldn't even translate the opening song lyrics correctly to make any sense. you'd be better off watching the footage set to audio from an episode of barny the dinosaur
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

In the meeting scenes on Lady Seto's ship, there are two unidentified female characters.  At the conference table, the first one is sitting on Mitoto's left. The second one is sitting on Funaho's left.  It is strange for two unknown females to appear.  Both are connected with Rea. I can identified rest of the female characters at the table.

:huhm: :Sas1: :mika:

The woman next to Funaho is Amame. She is Azusa's mother. I don't know the name of the woman next to Mitoto, but she is from the GXP novels.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on January 16, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
The woman next to Funaho is Amame. She is Azusa's mother. I don't know the name of the woman next to Mitoto, but she is from the GXP novels.

yuzaki kanemitsus wife...

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/05/character-charts.html?m=1
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 16, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on January 16, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

yuzaki kanemitsus wife...

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/05/character-charts.html?m=1

She looks young enough to be another cousin of Tenchi's.  Thanks for the info. Ryo-Okay and Fap.