Hei

Started by Svøpen, April 18, 2016, 07:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 21, 2016, 01:44:03 PM #15 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:47:38 PM by antvasima
To clarify what we are talking about, unexpectedly it turns out that Svøpen is a genuine communist, who thinks that Stalin, Mao, and Kim Il-sung were capitalists.

My apologies for accidentally diverging this thread. I am trying to tell him that we should drop the matter.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

1. Not a communist as I don't think a society can function without some manner of state (communism is stateless).
2. Nations regarded as "communist" nations were state capitalism as they were still very pro-business and anti-labor in addition to being authoritarian.

But yes, we should drop it. :P
Is that you who's standing next to me?
Or just a shadow, of a dream I lost?

April 22, 2016, 05:42:09 PM #17 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:47:55 PM by Warmaster
Welcome, Bergen sends my town a Christmas tree every year. Which is nice.

Quote from: Svøpen on April 18, 2016, 02:00:35 PM
Ah, jeg skjønner. :) Har du kjørt Skibladner før? Og takk!

Unnskyld, glemte å svare. Kan se Skibladner fra vinduet mitt, men har kun vært på den en gang for mange mange år siden.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Warmaster on April 22, 2016, 05:42:09 PM
Welcome, Bergen sends my town a Christmas tree every year. Which is nice.
Oh nice. I was going to visit Stavanger and Bergen last year until I was laid off.

Quote from: Tensami on April 25, 2016, 04:45:39 PM
Quote from: Svøpen on April 18, 2016, 02:00:35 PM
Ah, jeg skjønner. :) Har du kjørt Skibladner før? Og takk!

Unnskyld, glemte å svare. Kan se Skibladner fra vinduet mitt, men har kun vært på den en gang for mange mange år siden.
Det er fint. Jeg antar at det ville bli mindre spennende med årene. :P
Is that you who's standing next to me?
Or just a shadow, of a dream I lost?