Things which characters will never say.

Started by takahata, March 12, 2013, 04:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Imagine what a character in any of the Tenchi series wll say if they are given the chance.

Here are a few examples.

Sasami- "If I continue to fix the meals around here, I will call Child Welfare."

Sasami- "Noike, thanks for your help when it comes to fixing most of the meals. Now, I can focus on going to school."

Kenshi to Seina- "Seina, are you really serious of changing places with me?"

Kain- "I am really anxious to appear in OVA 4."

Mihoshi to Washu- "What happens when I press this button label Doomsday?"

:milk: :milk: :smith: :payup: :payup:

April 02, 2013, 05:53:44 PM #1 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 06:46:15 PM by takahata
Washu to Tokimi- "Stop trying to be the pesky kid sister."

Nakita to the Marshall- "Next time when you let my son to borrow the Chobimaru for a date, make sure that all of the weapon systems are offline."

Mitoto to President Obama- "All I have to do please Sentor McConnell is to keep his ofice floor as shiny as he likes it."

Sasami- "If any of you is tired of garlic in your food, blame Ryo-Ohki."

Ryo-Ohki- "It could be worst. I could have been addicted to Garlic."

:duke: :cat: :emot-chio: :duck: :pcgamer:

Tsunami to Washu-  "I wished that our sister Lady Tokimi had not establish a base on Earth."

Washu to Tsunami- "Why, sister?"

Tsunami to Washu- "Well, she place a whoope cushion on the chair in the kitchen."

Funaho to Misaki- "I wonder where we should go on  Earth during our trip?"

Misaki-  "I will like to go to a cinema."

Funaho-  "Why?"

Misaki- "For the popcorn on Earth tastes better than the replicated stuff on Jurai."

:popcorn:

:laugh: :soqoot:

Kiyone- "I have wish that I have gone to the Galaxy Academy."

Nobuyuki- "Tenchi, you have another sister who is older than Tennyo."

Seto to Washu- "Washu-chan, I think that I am related to your best friend."

Shank-  "Geez, the Space Pirate Guild had offer me better benefits and a planet of my own to control."

:vrage: :moodswing:

Misaki - "Funaho, during our next visit to Earth, let's trick Azusa into visiting a mixed onsen."

Funaho- "Azusa, do you remember the night when we drank some of Washu-chan's special sake?"

Funaho- "Yosho, I have some good news."

Katsuhito-  "What's the good news?"

Funaho -  "You are going to have two kid sisters."

:eyetwitch: :really:

Washu- "Of course, I canfind out which of us will married Tenchi first."

Ayeka-  "It is 2013.  Masaki Kajishima has not determined who will become Tenchi's first wife."

Katsuhito- "What you meant by wanting to have another child?"

Tenchi-  "Father, all I know about 2013 is that I am going to have more than two children.."

:progamer: :how: :vrage:

Sasami-  "Ryo-Ohki, Cabbit stew is made from rabbit and carrots. Ca for carrots. Bbit for Rabbit."

Sayuka-  "If there is gong to be an OVA 4, then I want to be the perfect rival."

Kiyone Makibi- "It figures that Nokie is the one who is engaged to Tenchi."

Misaki-  "Ayeka, Sasami, you are going to have two little sisters.'

Nobuyuki to Katsuhito- "Father, I think that Airi's reproductive clock will play an important role in OVA 4."

:neg: :shygirl: :perv:

Ryoko to Misaki-  "The person who should be paying all of the damage which I had done 700 years ago is Kagato."

Nobuyuki's Aunt- "Next time when you visit, please don't fool around  with any of your *$#% powers, Ryoko."

Ryo-Ohki-  "I amm glad that I didn'tt got addictedd to Wasabi radishess."

Tenchi -  "Dad, I have always wondering what happened to your father.

Nobuyuki-  "Tenchi, I hate to tell you. My father is your Great Aunt and the owner of the onsen which we like to go, on occasion."

Lady Seto to Tenchi-  "Tenchi, I have recommend to the Kuramitsu Family that you become the fiance of Mihoshi's kid sister Sayuka."

Shank- "Seina-san, I should have listen to my father's advice of becoming an Airian Priest."

Seina- "Kenshi, I do wonder why you want to trade places with me."

Sasami-  "It could have been worst if my mother didn't taught me how to cook."

Kiyone-  I was very eager to appear on OVA 3, but not as Tenchi's mother.

Mihoshi- "Tenchi, we don't have to worry about getting a tuxedo or wedding dress for our wedding."

Tenchi-   "Mihoshi, what are we going to wear on our wedding day?"

Mihoshi- "Well Tenchi. We are going to wear our birthday suits as well as the members of the wedding party and the the guests."

:omgwtf:

Airi-  "I have a few good reasons for staying on Earth for around fifty years, Katsuhito."

Katsuhito-  "What do you mena by fifty years?"

Airi- "All I can is to bleme my reproductive clock."

Mihoshi-  "Tenchi after our engagement is announced to my family, it is customory for my family and us to bath totally naked."

Airi- "Katsuhito,  I had just wish that your second wife has not plan to have another children  at the same time when I want to  have more children."

Note-  Katsuhito's possible second wife is the other wife who is alive. 

Seto-  "Katsuhito, its was Nobuyuki and Kiyone who promise with friends from their Academy days to arranged a marriage between two of their children."

Ayeka-  "Ryoko, only a couple has been engaged to married who are expected to bath totally naked together."

:eyetwitch: :omgwtf:

Katsuhito:  Tenchi, do you remember Momo?

Tenchi:  Yes, I sent her back to her original timeline.

Katsuhito:  Momo was your great-great-great+ grandmother.

Kiyone: I glad that I didn't appear in A.I.: TENCHI MUYO.

Lady Seto- What, I didn't appear in AI: TENCHI MUYO.

Funaho-  Azusa, I got some good news and some bad news.

Azusa-  OK, Funaho. First give me the bad news.

Funaho- Are You sure?

Azusa-  Yes.

Funaho-  Ok. The Bad news is that Misaki and I are pregnant with twins.

:omgwtf: