tenchi stage play aquisition and translation project

Started by Eff Efferson, July 22, 2019, 12:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
doing my monthly google search when:

https://otsukai.manga.tokyo/item/14571

low and behold a site for importing any item you want from japan by requesting someone buy it and ship it to you.

and someones already had sucess witht he tenchi play dvd.

i propose we raise funds to get this and have it translated.

for posterity and the hoakyness.

also we should use this site to get the new ova disks so we dont miss any omakes or ordering extras like last time....

anyone down to make a go fund me?
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

:uhaul: GoFundMe is incredible, just make sure to get a quote from the person doing shipping so you can figure out all the other basics.

Hello Eff, let's get the GoFundMe going if you are still down. It would certainly make for a fun affair.

ugh sorry i got busy and forgot all about it.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that crowdfunding the purchase of a dvd to illegally distribute is probably against gofundme's terms of service.

:discoursechef: Indeed. Your question would suggest one of us hasn't done some amount of legwork already to that effect. This forums would not permit uploading the material willy nilly, nor would the licenseholders care to see that happen. Instead, as I mentioned earlier in Discord, the original goal was try to jumpstart an international shipping option for the Blu-Ray prize package, without any further changes. Then, I got a chance to deliver a limited number of these. The GoFundMe would be to increase the order quantity to something that can help the Tenchi_Stage folks recoup more of their costs, because at the current volume it is a hindrance.

Thank you for voicing such concerns.

Anyway, this is a good time as any to clear the matter with the forum staff. I will DM Dr. Soviet and try to get more facts on the process by the weekend.

Okay my pretties, the process is sorted out, thanks again Ryo-Okay that is very diligent of you. The request from above: message me on Discord. Join the Discord server discussion, look forward to making this happen!

im kinda not in the best health atm im having like accute back trouble so sitting down on my computer to set this up is probably not gonna happen. but one thungs for sure this site needs to be utilised for ova 5
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Hey guys and gals, just checking in as we approach the weekend in earnest. The message I'm getting from fellow Tenchi fans is to try and locate someone who does media production in Tokyo and ask for their insights. Have we worked with someone like that in the past?