Episode 1: The Newcomers

Started by Auir, August 22, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"A sister?  And who might that be?"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Oh, you met her in the living room. She's the one with the long purple hair." she pointed out.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"She not say much."

"Ahaa, well. Those two really get caught up in their dramas." she half laughed and half sighed.

"Anyway, I like this country...very quite...not much drama.  I like the lake, too.  It sits by my new home as well."

"Yes, it's a wonderful place isn't it." she smiled, looking away and at the countryside.

"You seem quite taken with it.  You seem to like looking around.  You no look at me, yes?"

"Hm?" she seemed to ask, with upturned eyes and a smile that never goes away.

He just laughed and patted her on the head as Tenchi could see them approach.  "Sasami-Chan...Hi...hey...oy!  Who are you!"
     "Worry not, friend," he said with a warm smile and reassuring voice, "I am new neighbor, yes?  Vasiliev Romanov...I just move in today, and wanted to meet neighbors!"
     "Is he safe?" he asked Sasami.

(Have to call it for the bed time.  Catch you later!)

"Safe? Yeah, he is." smiled Sasami.

"This is our new neighbor, he just moved in nearby."

He looked him over a time or two and said, "Well, I guess it's okay, considering that Sasami-chan trusts you and all."

"Hmm... Interesting!"
The Greatest Genius Scientist in the Universe hadn't been completely unaware of the arrival of the foreigner.  Minutes ago, a house-monitoring console in her lab had informed her that the Masaki house had visitors, and she had been quick to spy on them.
Or him.
"No doubt about it.  Military if anything, and probably elite as well."  she said, coming out of her flashback.
She stood in the back door of the Romanov's cabin, staring at the firing range and wondering just how privileged Vaseliev must be to have gotten one erected in Okayama.
"Interesting indeed!" she exclaimed.  She turned and made her way quickly back toward the house.

(Good start!)

(Chan is only added when being addressed.)

"Tenchi-niisan. Dozo, obento~" said Sasami as she held out the lunchbox she had prepared for him.

"Domo," he said as he took it.  He found a clear spot, gave thanks for the food, and began to eat.  His eyes rolled in delight as he ate and said, "As always, your cooking is the best!"