Episode 1: The Newcomers

Started by Auir, August 22, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
(That might be better.)

Once he had a moment to relax and enjoy the dying rain, he got up to meet the neighbors.  He decided to walk, enjoying the peace and quiet.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

(Antvasima, I'm assuming you claimed Ryoko, Ayeka, and Tenchi.)

Sasami was humming cheerfully to herself as she prepared Tenchi's lunchbox.
Du! Du! Du!
Went the knife as she chopped up the onions.

"And now the eggs~" she hummed as she got the eggs from the fridge.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

He spotted the interesting house by the lake, (I assume they are by a lake,) and he walked up and looked for the doorbell.

(I guess I need to do more...)

He found the bell and rang it.

"Hm? Aeka-neechan? Ryoko-neechan? Can you get that? Someone's at the door." Sasami called out from the kitchen. She cracked two eggs into the bowl and added in a tablespoon of soy sauce before beating it.

Vasiliev began to examine the house as he waited for an answer.

"Geez, those two. Watching TV all day." sighed Sasami as she put down the bowl and chopsticks.

"Coming!" she called out as she switched slippers and slid open the door.

"Ah...das vidanya!" he said in Russian, and then remembered himself and said with thick Russian accent, "Ohio Gozimas."

"Ohio gozaimasu." bowed Sasami.

"Are you looking for someone?" she asked, wondering who he was. He certainly didn't look like one of those salesmen that would come from time to time. And she never heard of such a weird accent before... Perhaps it was a friend of Tenchi's?

"I am Vasiliev Romanov," said the red-haired, well fit man.  he was wearing blue jeans and a polo shirt with sneakers, looking relaxed and casual, "I have retired from my work and have move here to enjoy retirement.  Army pay me well, and I was smart and invested.  Now, I set and looking forward to peace.  I just want to introduce myself and meet my new neighbors.  Tell me not you head of house...or is mother and father here?"

"Oh, umm. Tenchi-niisan is out right now. I was just preparing his lunch. If you want to wait, I could take you to go meet him when I bring him his lunchbox." replied Sasami.

"Okay, that would be nice of you," he answered, "I want to get to know the local town anyway."

"I'll be done soon so please wait inside." she smiled as she stepped to the side to let him in.

He was about to step in, but then remembered about Japanese tradition and removed his sneakers.

"This way please." said Sasami as she lead him to the living room where Ryoko and Ayeka were watching their daily Korean drama.

"Wait here please and make yourself at home. I'll be done in a few minutes." smiled Sasami as she headed back to the kitchen.