OAV4 Tenchi Muyo Radio

Started by جبريل 無道, May 13, 2016, 05:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://www.youtube.com/v/nCf72Fi9FQ4

1/2 hour long.  No clue what they're saying, but you can hear the various voice actors I think in character.  If someone could tell us if there is any "big news" or just major points, that would be nice.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

May 15, 2016, 02:28:44 PM #1 Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:39:36 AM by 柾木天地
nothing about ova4.
the first 13 mimutes, the two girls are talking about Ai Tenchi Muyo,because they are voice actors in Ai Tenchi Muyo.
the last 13 minutes, they are talking about the different homepages.

There's a lot of polite ass kissing back-n-forth bullshit, they briefly mention ova4, cue sponsored by ova4, they talk about all the various tenchi related works, gloss over the backgrounds of tenchi's girls and continue rambling on. Then I tapped out. All the forced interactions between these two was too much for me to handle. Maybe later on I'll give it a second look.

Quote from: 柾木天地 on May 15, 2016, 02:28:44 PM
nothing about ova4.
the first 13 mimutes, the two girls are talking about Ai Tenchi Muyo,because they are voice actors in Ai Tenchi Muyo.
the last 13 minutes, they are talking about the different homepages.

Thanks for the info!

Suffered through some more of it (skimmed through it). Best part was when they talked about Misaki Masaki being a total babe and Tenchi being MILF central. :smug:

Thank you Shades, the details are much appreciated.

:pcgamer:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

well, episode 1 is now switched to private and episode 2 is now available. Haven't even glanced at it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/v/33urgDKZVKM

Not much has been said in these so far, it's stuff more for new viewers.

I know these radio things are popular in Japan. My very limited experience with them has not impressed me. The reports from this thread don't inspire me. :-P

At least it isn't annoying like it was in the Macross Frontier days, where a fan was spreading false information that was supposedly being talked about on the radio shows. Shows, that were apparently different than the shows available on NicoNico. Shows, that after me and other fans looked into it, didn't actually exist. That didn't stop that info from getting all over the place. These radio shows are usually just puffed up conversations that give very little actual information in my experience.