[AiTM] What could this anime do to surprise and please you?

Started by جبريل 無道, September 09, 2014, 02:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 09, 2014, 02:24:23 PM Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:11:50 AM by جبريل 無道
I think if 2 or more of the new girls fell for Tenchi, I'd be very surprised but pleased if no weird stuff happened  by the end (one of the original girls marry someone else, etc).  If for nothing else but the ensuing fan drama.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Since this is a touristry anime, well, I'd love for them to show off Okayama castle...

Er, insofar as actual plot though... I dunno. Lesbian implications girl should be lesbian tho'.

Fairly certain I was gonna be pleased by this regardless. Just ready to watch it for the gag comedy spin off it is. For Tenchi to be a harem genre, this is exactly the type of show harem fans will like (ala yours truly).

Somehow western tenchi fans didn't necessarily become harem fans, when most of what makes this show work is harem 101. We be weird like that though.  :staredog:

What can it do to please and surprise me? Umm, well, they can start by giving us artwork and character designs that aren't total garbage like what we've seen so far.

As a side note, I think the whole tourist angle fears in the fandom are going to be overstated, as that is a chunk of funding but nowhere near a complete sponsorship.  My first clue to this is that the AiTM website itself doesn't link to Okayama's travel bureau or anything like that.

Going off now to check out Okayama castle.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Well, Negishi's Burn-Up W series was actually very good, so if he injects that creativity into this, gives the usual cast considerable screen time, and makes the series into a continuation of Tenchi Universe, I suppose that would be better than expected.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I'd be surprised if this anime could make any of the new gals likeable.
I'd be pleased/satisfied if it could turn Tenchi Masaki into the embodiment of badassery.

Nya—nya. . .
⚆_⚆

A good start would be not screw-up the girls's personality again.

The anime could leave the screen and have all the girls give me a blowjob.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Sasami is 11 years old... And the girls have distinctive likeable strong personalities. They are not just some masturbation fantasy.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

It could surprise the fuck out of me, by making nearly everything take place inside a classroom or on school grounds. In which case I won't be watching this shit at all.

Quote from: antvasima on September 11, 2014, 03:17:18 AM
Sasami is 11 years old... And the girls have distinctive likeable strong personalities. They are not just some masturbation fantasy.

She asked, I answered.  :chill:  :autism:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.