Anybody here watch Farscape?

Started by جبريل 無道, December 28, 2013, 09:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
???
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

No.
I want to.
I never get around to it.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Nope. I usually avoid low budget scifi shows, as they tend to get cancelled or jump the shark.

Well, it got cancelled but idk if there was any shark to jump.  I really liked it once I avoided the filler episodes (can be said of all shows for me).

It was actually high budget which caused it to be not carried anymore by its tv station, the per episode shooting costs.  It's the most cinematic of scifi shows I've seen so far.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

You should try out Almost Human, Fox's latest doomed to fail scifi offering. Doomed because while Fox continues to fund original scifi programming, they never stick behind it long enough for it to turn their initial investment into a successful series and just like with a number of previous scifi offerings, they're airing this one out of order too. Anything ranging from space marines, cowboys in space,  planetary delivery services, swiss family robinson meets jurassic park, sex doll assassins, female terminators, futuristic cop dramas, etc Fox Network is just about the last place to call "home".

February 08, 2014, 02:31:02 AM #5 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:35:12 AM by Tensami
More like FARTscape!

Heh, still got it...
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.