Helloz

Started by DeusChex ^////^, January 12, 2016, 12:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello all.  I'm not exactly new to the site, but I'm only now making an account.  The Tenchi Muyo series and I have a long history together.  It was actually my first anime (before I even know what anime was).  I saw 3 vhs tapes when I was about 6 or 7yo, that contained the first ova along with half of the second, that were $4 a pop on a store shelf, and I begged my mom to get them for me.  Thankfully she gave in to my pleading.  When I was about 12ish, I went through that phase of "well, my friends don't like anime, manga, etc. so I shouldn't like it".  I only got out of it once I started college and have been into manga, anime, doujin, vns, lns, etc. ever since.  I remembered Tenchi Muyo from my childhood and decided to shell out the dough to buy the first two OVAs on DVD.  Needless to say, it has reclaimed its spot as my favorite series.  I've since collected pretty much anything Tenchi Muyo or Kajishima related things like doujinshi, dvds and such.  One of the gems of my collection being the "Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure DVD Collection Set".  This site as well as astronerdboy's have really helped me dive into all of the lore and such for this series.  I can't think of anything more to say so I guess I'll end this here.
[Insert embarrassed Mihoshi here:]
:shygirl: :shygirl: :shygirl: :shygirl: :shygirl: :shygirl: :shygirl: :shygirl: :shygirl:

That you do my friend.  We follow each other on twitter. Talked about two days ago with astronerdboy about the new doujinshi from k-sensei.

Welcome.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Welcome to the site :)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.