Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So that might be Washu's kid after all that marries Masaki, and he might have been last in the Tenchi baby making to do list. Maybe by then, all his kids are grown like we see. Damn, sucks if Washu had to wait last lol.

Though this would be a fresh way to go in a new direction. Tenchi and crew is fun and all, but it really is time to move this story forward besides just being in the Masaki house all day.

Parker I need names. The names of the Children

So the Yamada and Masaki households are merging in the next generation.  Perhaps some type of Setonic master scheme to bring Yamada into a royal family proper.  It's being done in such a way that slightly older females (Ryoko and Ayeka's kids, probably others) are circling around a Tenchi-ish looking male (Seina's brat).

Does anyone smell a Tenchi sequel being cooked up based on character designs pretty close to existing characters, in the same universe, but given a fresher situation?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Considering that Seina bonding with a 1st-gen Royal tree makes him second in line to the throne of Jurai (after Tenchi), it would make sense for Jurai to formally adopt him and his harem into one of the houses of Jurai. Obviously, House Masaki would have an inside track considering Seina's ties with Tenchi.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing these doujinshi.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

I guess Ayeka's purple haired daughter now proves that the princess's hair gene therapy went down to even her ovaries.  Her sweet sweet ovaries.

:swink:

That moment of Tenchi seeing his baby girl

Not even joking, I have many emotions going through me seeing this stuff. This has gotta be the greatest thing we've received from this series in the last 10 years I'd say.

Bout time, at least now if we never get closure, I still kinda got closure. Though those Ryoko and Ayeka fanboys should be eating some serious crow since everyone got what they wanted. All those past 10 years of wasted bitching, absolutely pointless.

Good job Kajishima, now its your turn Nomura. You better not fuck up KH3 and end it right.

As for a new Kajishima project, I recommend he gets back to working on Agga Ruter. Finish it please....PLEASE.

Though a GXP redo, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood style complete with the new Novel Material?!

Just take all of it.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 30, 2013, 03:11:54 PMThough those Ryoko and Ayeka fanboys should be eating some serious crow since everyone got what they wanted...

There are other Ayeka fans, besides me?

It seems every other person in the casual fandom hates her and I have no clue why.

:neg:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 30, 2013, 04:33:56 PM
It seems every other person in the casual fandom hates her and I have no clue why.

:neg:

Bitch :duke:

December 30, 2013, 05:37:42 PM #42 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:40:56 PM by Tensami
Thievin' Stealberg®

Looks like you were right about it being Ryoko Balta Jib, and preggers too from the looks of it. Oh and the blonde kid has a bandaid on his forehead, so it's guaranteed to be another Seina kid.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 30, 2013, 10:04:29 AM
Does anyone smell a Tenchi sequel being cooked up based on character designs pretty close to existing characters, in the same universe, but given a fresher situation?

That would be dope as fuck.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Man, really bummed Mihoshi, Washu and Noike didn't get on the baby train.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 30, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
Man, really bummed Mihoshi, Washu and Noike didn't get on the baby train.

Well, judging from the hair on the middle baby there, maybe Mihoshi did get on the baby train, just not on the one she was supposed too.  :smug:

Oh right. Mitoto.