Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Such a handsome Tenchi, I WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

image url

Punistation always thought Tenchi was ugly, but Idk what that girl is on about.  She needs glasses.  Yes, he's often drawn badly, but that was the case too with Tsunami in PS TV, and Tsunami is tied for the prettiest girl in the TM! verse if not in anime imo.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Guess Kaji wasn't feeling the twin ponytails anymore

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 31, 2013, 05:19:40 PM

New look is better imo, But I'd still be ok if that was the final product we got regardless.

Also how sure are we that it's Ryoko's daughter and not grand daughter in that pic?

Was thinking about that, maybe not granddaughter, but just her future lineage or something like that. Like maybe in the next 1000 years or somthing.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 31, 2013, 07:26:12 PM
Also how sure are we that it's Ryoko's daughter and not grand daughter in that pic?

There's an excerpt of Ryoko's daughter playing with a child of Ryo-ohki's in that doujin.  It's also been nearly what 16-20 years since it's been released.  Noike looked a little different in OAV3 than her initial sketches just a decade earlier.

Don't overcomplicate things moo moo.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Preggo in labor? Looks like we know who's uterus Seina II popped out of.

Ryouohki & Sasami playing oneesan with Kenshi...

...Must be getting ready to send kenshi on his own adventure.

Hmm, in the second set of pics, I think that's a daughter of Sasami who is serving food to Aeka II and Ryoko II. I say that because by the time Ryoko II and Aeka II are the age they are in that pic, Sasami's forehead mark should be fully parted. Since the Sasami-like girl's mark is not parted, that must not be Sasami and must be her daughter.

January 01, 2014, 12:09:32 PM #67 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:03:11 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: shades of blue on January 01, 2014, 11:07:26 AM

Finally, a Tenchi and Washu scene!

And Tenchi can stare her down XD  Awesome! :D

Cool, both brothers together wearing similiar clothing :)

I agree Jibs, really like that "Dafuq wrong with you" look from Tench....

Good stuff, I also love how instead of acting cocky, it makes her extremely uncomfortable.

January 01, 2014, 02:52:11 PM #69 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:54:53 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Although we have completely forgotten about 13.12, I cant wait for that as well. Finally get some insight on Kenshi's journey. One thing I've wondered for the longest is if his girls would come back with him to earth, and since it looks like he might be coming back home in this doujin, maybe we'll get insight on it.

PLEASE Anon, bless us with your magical translating powers again this year. Seriously though, I love that fucking guy. Just comes in and Dark Knight's the hell out of the thing, page by page translations.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 31, 2013, 02:31:18 AM
MK said the same thing years ago about his doujin.  It's nothing to freak over.  He just doesn't want his hands tied if he gets a better idea between now and the next OAV.  He developed Seto and Noike pretty early on with the same caveat (think 1993-1995).

Excellent point. I'd actually forgotten about that until you mentioned it. 

Quote from: Zigra on December 31, 2013, 04:43:45 AM
...I get the impression that those two daughters will be part of a future harem with Seina's son.

I get that same impression for some reason. ^_~

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 31, 2013, 05:19:40 PM

I thought about that too, but then I thought, "Well, there's nothing really to say that "Tenko" couldn't wear twin-tails one day while playing.

That being said, I think this is a case of Kajishima-sensei changing his mind a bit on "Tenko's" character design from back in the day, thus the caution he gives on doujinshi works to give himself wiggle room if needed.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 31, 2013, 07:26:12 PM

From the FAQ:

Quote...from Kamidake Onsen CD):

This is Ryoko several decades later.

In order for Tenchi to give the master key (Tenchi-ken) back to Yosho, the three gems were removed from the sword and returned to Ryoko.

The girl is Ryoko's daughter, and the one with her is not Ryo-ohki but rather her child.

The daughters of Ryoko and Ryo-ohki went out into the mountains in the winter to pick Aeka's favorite flowers for her birthday gift and went missing... This is a scene from that story.

So yeah, it is her daughter.

January 02, 2014, 03:26:14 AM #71 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:57:19 AM by Tensami
Quote from: Zigra on January 01, 2014, 11:13:37 AM
Hmm, in the second set of pics, I think that's a daughter of Sasami who is serving food to Aeka II and Ryoko II. I say that because by the time Ryoko II and Aeka II are the age they are in that pic, Sasami's forehead mark should be fully parted. Since the Sasami-like girl's mark is not parted, that must not be Sasami and must be her daughter.

I noticed this too, but I'm pretty sure MK just goofed up there.

Or maybe Tenchi just doesn't like saving the best for last... :heysexy:

"Sorry girls, I like my meat fresh!"
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

January 02, 2014, 03:40:02 AM #72 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:42:12 AM by Zigra
Quote from: Tensami on January 02, 2014, 03:26:14 AM
I noticed this too, but I'm pretty sure MK just goofed up there.

Possibly, but I'm not so sure. All the other pics of Sasami from that time period in this doujin show her with with the parted mark, so it seems a bit unlikely that Kajishima overlooked that since he had been rather consistent with that detail otherwise. Plus, if you look closely, that girl's face doesn't look precisely like Sasami's. She looks just enough like her for you to tell that they're related, but there are subtle differences in things like the way her face is shaped and what she looks like when she smiles.

Edit: Also, I just took another close look at the Sasami-like girl, and I noticed that she seems to be missing the twin bangs of hair that Sasami/Tsunami has going past the sides of her cheeks. Yeah, looking more and more like that girl isn't actually Sasami and is most likely a daughter.

I think you guys are looking at this in the wrong chronological order. Remember that in Omake Ban Sasami's crest had already parted, yet she was still in school and not merged with Tsunami. So unless Tenchi suddenly became reckless, I don't see Tenchi contributing to the cast of Teen Mom. I'd wager Ayeka & Ryoko had their babies prior to Omake Ban, which would explain why the Sasami shown in the baby scenes has a triangular crest.

That image should be the clincher, as the Sasami looking at a newborn Ryoko II does not have a parted crest.

By OVA3 Sasami should be about 10, Kenshi sould be born before she turned 11 and in this scene Kenshi looks to be about 6-7. So if we assume he is 6 at this point, Sasami would be 17. Meaning she'd completely merge with Tsunami after her 18th birthday. Not that this is point is important. What matters here is the time period between that. At some point between those 7 years Ayeka & Ryoko would have given birth. And judging by the shot of that Misaki looking Sasami feeding a couple of blushing toddlers, I'd place their birth about 3-4 years after OVA3. Placing the Sasami looking at Ryoko II at around 13-15.

You could be right, Shades. As for the chronology, for some reason when I looked at that pic I got the impression that Ryoko II and Aeka II were older than just toddlers, like somewhere from age 7 to 9. But, looking at that pic again, it's harder to tell, and I'm not sure why I initially thought that.

Oh well. I'm still hoping MK will show us a child from Sasami in the future.