Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

January 06, 2014, 04:48:20 AM #76 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:52:10 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Dafuq is this Kantai Collection craze going on at Comiket? Every big artist is parodying it...

This is like that SAO year all over again....

Otherwise, Comiket 85 is on point this year, good stuff coming out.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 06, 2014, 04:48:20 AM
Dafuq is this Kantai Collection craze going on at Comiket? Every big artist is parodying it...

At this point I'd say it won't be long til Touhou Project is dethroned. And it certainly explains why large gaming companies like SquareEnix are banking on shitty online card games.

Quote from: shades of blue on January 06, 2014, 08:42:36 AM

At this point I'd say it won't be long til Touhou Project is dethroned.

That will be huge, nothing beats being able to take story-less characters and create your own background lol.

So....

- Ryo-ohki still can change to a child if she wanted to, but seems to have gotten more comfortable with her adult form. I'd bet she has started being intimate with Tenchi in this form, especially since she's damn near looking like a twin sister.

- Washu and Rea waited til Kenshi was sleep to do the deed, thats kinda fucked up lol.

- It seems that other Rea (Neizai) was notified in advance and prepared for Kenshi's arrival. Puts an entirely new spin on Ulyte's first introduction with him, and explains his friendly nature compared to everyone else.

- Tenchi giving Washu the stink eye is always so good.

- Nice to see Tokimi still goes adult mode every now and then, probably when talking out her ass.

Scans are now up.  Check them out.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

First time I've seen teen Sasami still having her freckles.

Good choice MK.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Tenchi -If- scans now up at Useless Scams and Trannies.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

January 16, 2014, 03:30:29 AM #88 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:34:39 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Compare time.....

HHMMMMMMM

Maybe an added chin beard?

If Seina's and Mihoshi's kids marry, will the resulting kids make the universe implode?

how to take screenshots