Pointless Absurd ISM questions

Started by Tenchi Ryu, September 29, 2013, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
:emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog:
My boy in Iowa is watching ISM for the first time and is asking me questions since he knows I'm a no life having Tenchi fan and all. But instead of dumbass questions like who is this, and stuff about Tokimi, Kajishima second season, blah blah blah..... a lot of his questions are good. So good, gonna share them here, cause I kinda would like to know myself.

- Is it now confirmed that Ulyte was legit homosexual for Kenshi seeing as he had no problem converting to Leia permanently? And I always got that vibe he was a little zesty around Kenshi, you know, a little too interested.

- Was Mexiah having sexual relations with her female students for real?

- Did Kenshi actually lay the pipe on Mexiah and Flora?

Bonus question
If a harem member of yours was a guy then genderbended, would you hit?

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 29, 2013, 11:07:32 PM

Bonus question

Only if the female form was cute :huh:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 29, 2013, 11:07:32 PM
:emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog:
My boy in Iowa is watching ISM for the first time and is asking me questions since he knows I'm a no life having Tenchi fan and all.

You have a boy !?!

Quote- Was Mexiah having sexual relations with her female students for real?

They are naked in her bed so I guess yes.

QuoteIf a harem member of yours was a guy then genderbended, would you hit?

Yes. I can even hit a guy who look like a girl.

BTW, where the fuck are the smiley ?!?

October 02, 2013, 03:53:30 PM #3 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 04:01:34 PM by takahata
Since almost all of the Sacred Mechanoid or Seikishi pilots are females, it is safe to assumed that there are some lebsians among the students and staff of the Holy Land Academy.  Female Saced Mechanoids have more feedom than male pilots.  Male Sacred Mechaniod pilots are very rare.  All male pilots are forced into arranged marriages.   If Kenshi wasn't from the planet Earth, he will likely be forced into an arranged marriage. 

One question is:  Is Geminar aware of the planet Earth?

The answer to this question is Yes.  When Chiaia uses a red string as the replacement string for Kenshi's necklace, she wasn't aware of the fact that Red is the symbolic color for love on Earth.  Chiaia was told about Red being the symbolic color for love on Earth.   

Since Geminar has an advanced civilzation, it is well aware of the planet Earth. Earth is known to be a parallel world on Geminar. The people of Geminar have a different name for Earth. 

Here is a pointless absurd question-

What will happen if the truth of Kenshi's relations with the Jurain Royal Family are disclosed?

It is likely that Kenshi's relations with the Jurain Royal Family is not known on Genimar.  It is known that Kenshi is from the planet Earth.  Since Kenshi is from Earth, he is allowed to chose any of the female Sacred Mechanoids to be his wife. Unfortunately, Kenshi is going to find himself with a harem sometime in the future.  Kenshi does not have any feelings for any female at the moment. He may have feelings  for Yukine and Doll/Mexiah.  All Kenshi wants to do is focus on becoming a friend with any of the females whom he meets.

:huhm:   :shygirl:

No