OVA 4 gets released, Your reaction?

Started by Dr.Soviet, June 03, 2013, 03:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^^
Then after doing all that, we'll get the announcement that Kaji made a twitter...Then I'll be like

This has pretty much become my post funny ass gifs thread....

October 15, 2013, 08:44:15 PM #19 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 01:11:52 AM by Tenchi Ryu

My reaction when OVA 4 gets released?  It will be the same as when they announced Toonami was going back on the air.  For those who aren't aware, here's the exact GIF I posted when that announcement was made.

(On another note... loving your GIFs TR.  If we don't have a thread designated to store all of them, we need one now. :chord: )
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on November 09, 2013, 04:32:30 AM

HAHAHA, yea that one is perfect, pretty much shows my stance towards the series, will wake up when some shit comes out like a new comiket or something.

November 12, 2013, 12:16:39 AM #27 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:51:41 AM by Tenchi Ryu