Tenchi -If- Revisisted - New related pic came out upsetting assumptions!

Started by جبريل 無道, April 12, 2014, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I wonder how much Kaji could net with the Kickstarter program. We aren't racking in Megaman fan numbers, but with him being able to sell doujins twice a year, he should be able to get something.

I'd definitely be down for a kickstarter funded 45 min OVA finale.

I've also thought about Kickstarter funding more Tenchi Muyo. Somebody would have to tell him about it first though.

Btw: Somebody flapping his wang around is not art.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Like I was talking about on skype. Sasami needs to have twin daughters, and since Kaji's being a dick to me and not drawing them I guess I've got to take matters into my own hands.

YO THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOW FUCKING CANON!

[attachment deleted by admin]
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on April 14, 2014, 07:53:11 AM
Like I was talking about on skype. Sasami needs to have twin daughters, and since Kaji's being a dick to me and not drawing them I guess I've got to take matters into my own hands.

YO THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOW FUCKING CANON!

Very qoot :)

Waiting for this to end up on TF's site and tumblr and facebook within 15 minutes.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Unfortunately for yall, ain't no daughters up in here. What actually happens is the union of Tenchi and Sasami makes badass Rogue hero akatsuki, who travels to a distant land where he must fight evil and get all the baddest bitches in the world.

I'd just like to remind newcomers that Washu does have a son with Tenchi, as 2 of his kids were introduced in the 1990s:

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I don't think Tenko counts anymore, I personally believe IF doujin was how he now invisions Tenko and Ryo-Ohki's child, the difference being Tenko's hair and now it being 4 girls instead of just one for Ryo-ohki.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 17, 2014, 03:12:03 PM
I don't think Tenko counts anymore, I personally believe IF doujin was how he now invisions Tenko and Ryo-Ohki's child, the difference being Tenko's hair and now it being 4 girls instead of just one for Ryo-ohki.

Well, I'll disagree.  I don't see that as a change so much as just building upon.  Everyone changes their hair, even Ayeka did:

http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=394.msg22618#msg22618

and we know Noike went from long to short in OAV3.  Sasami wears her ponytails differently from as a young child.  Etc.

So "Tenko" going from two hair ties to none is no big deal.  I know certain forums around want to see it as breaking sacred continuity, but people irl change more.  Nothing in the old material said that child of Ryo-ohki's was the only child.

I find MK remarkably consistent for the lengths of time that has passed.

We are saying the same thing here. I'm saying that this is his vision of Tenko, or whatever she's called now, he's just updated and evolved it.

I'm clarifying that I don't think you can count this daughter in ~IF~ and Tenko as two seperate children of Tenchi. I think this is now the same girl.
*Edit, looks like I read it wrong, read it as if you were saying those 2 children are different kids from the ~If~ doujin.

And yea, I mentioned in the on the first place I believe that Kaji has really stuck to his guns. No crazy retcons or anything. Ain't surprising if its true he's had this world in his mind since high school, or I think that's what I remember hearing.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 17, 2014, 09:24:06 PM
Ain't surprising if its true he's had this world in his mind since high school, or I think that's what I remember hearing.
That's his story and he's sticking to it, in more ways than one.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 14, 2014, 09:49:48 AM
Waiting for this to end up on TF's site and tumblr and facebook within 15 minutes.

let's them done it's
get an image and then what ?

copy and come back... copy again ?
funny ..  :heysexy:

for Ryo Ohki 3 daughter's it's a very long story .. in my mind

some thing ...like
washu use red crystal ball structure on her or not ?
same technology as Astral Copy of Jurai
same technology as crystals gem that re-create Doll in Isekai
same technology as tamashi ball that re-create A,B,C,D in DUAL!

Ryo Ohki born same year as Ryoko -5000 year ago
and She dead then Re-born on OVA1, upgrade on OVA2 ,
dead and Re-born again on OVA3 first loop before reset.

Still the Same Ryo Ohki ?

it's a full version of crystal ball technology
now washu understand and can done every thing

if not 3 girls .. I surprise.

come !
and .. copy .. it's again ...

So are you saying that you think those aren't Ryo-Ohki's children, but rather crystals replicated by Washuu?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

this is my .. ryo ohki

ver 1 .. a crystal act like a master computer on space ship .. you call ryo ohki
.. and she have a lot slave computer .. it's all crystal

ver 2 .. after damage in ova1 she reborn .. ryoko put a cat you see on ova1 ch1
merge with her .. go to a ver 2 crystal with cat (but look a bit like rabbit) base
after that all slave computer can convert them self to use a cat body ..
it's look like every crystal base can go to a cat body ....

ver 3 .. after she merge with ma-su body from washu lab
go to a ver 3 crystal with cat with a human like body that can change her body age
only 1 ryo ohki a master can use a human body

ver 4 .. she dead and re-born on end of ova3 ch6

look in this way..
she a crystal base not like ryoko ...
ryoko is a real body with massive technology on her body

how tenchi can done .. arrrr.. in-out in-out jobs and then
have 3 girls that can turn to ... a cat ?
but the good point of this question is
why 3
why not 1 like fuku ...

that why I think .. some thing like
washu use her crystal tech to create a new one ..
a new one of washu crystal structure is 3 or 4 new girls

a crystal with cat and masu body with tenchi a bit of biotic gene
(3 girls has a brown eyes )
can not have a baby by her self or may be ....
if washu can done an experiment on REA more enough

like that ...

that why I said .. ok copy it's .. copy as you can .. go a head ..