Masaki/Jurai family Fan Thread

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 17, 2012, 05:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 17, 2012, 05:33:44 PM Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:12:10 PM by Tenchi Ryu

August 17, 2012, 05:47:51 PM #2 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:12:48 PM by Tenchi Ryu

In the first picture it is like the girls will marry Kiriko instead of Seina.  ;D

Who is the black haired girl next to Noike in the second pic?

Reia, Nobuyuki's second wife and Kenshi's mother.

How most of the OVA 3 characters would look if it came out only a year or 2 after OVA 2, basically the old art work most of you like....

Found these goodies while talking to Jibs...

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 29, 2012, 11:01:00 PM
Found these goodies while talking to Jibs...

I hope that if GXP ever gets a continuation, the Renza Girls aren't featured too heavily. They're just overkill if you ask me.

I like them, but its understandable because the original 4 were developed throughout the series compared to the Renza chicks who were literally thrown on him. To be fair though, judging from the GXP novel pics, they do seem to get better overall development compared to the anime series. Hell, all the cut NB moments is probably enough to feature them better.

Quote from: LightHawkWing on January 30, 2013, 08:41:06 PM
I hope that if GXP ever gets a continuation, the Renza Girls aren't featured too heavily. They're just overkill if you ask me.

I gotta go the other way with that one. IF GXP ever got a second season,  I'd hope they were a major part of it. As representatives of the Renza Federation they could open up new story arcs revolving around rival pirate guilds & even Jurai's pirating past. Without them I don't see GXP as having enough remaining story to warrant a standalone season, as Seina already has one of the most powerful 'ships' in all of Jurai, a claim to the throne & a ton of wives.

At that point what else is left to cover? Without a new plot device that somehow relates to the last season, the story has nowhere to go. The only other possibility is to screw up an already flawed show by going 'the Gundam route', in which a revitalized enemy magically comes up with a weapon even more powerful that Seina's Jingu and the seed inside Jingu must now mature to battle against it. :emot-commissar:

Quote from: shades of blue on January 30, 2013, 11:51:30 PM
Quote from: LightHawkWing on January 30, 2013, 08:41:06 PM

I gotta go the other way with that one. IF GXP ever got a second season,  I'd hope they were a major part of it. As representatives of the Renza Federation they could open up new story arcs revolving around rival pirate guilds & even Jurai's pirating past. Without them I don't see GXP as having enough remaining story to warrant a standalone season, as Seina already has one of the most powerful 'ships' in all of Jurai, a claim to the throne & a ton of wives.

At that point what else is left to cover? Without a new plot device that somehow relates to the last season, the story has nowhere to go. The only other possibility is to screw up an already flawed show by going 'the Gundam route', in which a revitalized enemy magically comes up with a weapon even more powerful that Seina's Jingu and the seed inside Jingu must now mature to battle against it. :emot-commissar:

Very good points. Additionally, now that I see all of that in front of my face, I'm almost positive that Seina is gonna be King of Jurai one day.

Yea it really is set up perfectly for him. He has just as much political backup in his harem as Tenchi's harem, an equal in line for the throne and most importantly, compared to Tenchi who just wants the quiet life, Seina actually likes this stuff. Even likes being Seto's errand boy.

January 31, 2013, 01:15:49 AM #14 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:21:40 PM by shades of blue
I'm pretty sure Seina's going to be future emperor too. With him in charge Seto can continue to control Jurai from the shadows & the amount of political pieces that come with Seina helps assure a brighter future for Jurai. The Kaunaqs are one of the wealthiest families in the universe, Ryoko Balta & the Renza girls bring two major pirate guilds under Jurai's wings and a a former priestess, Neju brings along a lot of religious political influence.

In contrast many of the the things Jurai would benefit from, under the rule of Tenchi have to remain classified. By itself marriage with the two Masaki princesses & adoptive Kamiki don't do anything to strengthen Jurai. And Jurai already has good relations with the Kuramitsus, so there's not much to political gain there either. The only real perks comes from the Galactic Academy's Washu & former pirates Ryoko & Ryouohki. Both of which I doubt want anything to with the throne either.